This Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vreez18, Jul 5, 2006.

1. vreez18

vreez18 Colts in the Bowl

Ok here is this situation. This girl i am becoming close friends with dated one of my best friends over a year and a half ago. Me and her have been hanging out alot lately, getting very friendly. Nothing has happened between us yet, i'm not trying to rush anything. I am not sure how the two of us feel about eachother, but I can feel things for her starting to brew up. I just have this thought in the back of my mind that I am betraying my buddy. But this girl...shit, she's perfect. She always wants to hang out, and at the same time, I want to drop whatever I am doing to be around her. I just can't get this fucking thought out of the back of me head. I am in quite the prediciment. Someone toss advice my way please.

2. JJ.

JJ. New Member

Talk to your friend first, if it bugs you that much. Ask him what he'd think. Let him know you're not out there to "betray" him.

3. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

1.5 years is long enough man...just tell ur buddie ur into her....I doubt he will care...considering he fucked her first and well u are getting sloppy seconds....oh btw that taste ur gonna have in ur mouth is of him...1.5 years ago....or whom ever she's been banging in teh mean time....so get over it......I've fucked my buddies ex's.....and my buddies have fucked mine...it's all about sharezies.....The thing you should really be aiming for is bagging her and her friends at the same time.... :eek5:

4. vreez18

I'm pretty sure my buddy is still in love with this girl. And I have banged her best friend, i dated her a year ago. This new girl is so fucking hot tho, i don't wanna fuck anything up with her, or my boy

5. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

point blank if she doesnt have feelings for your friend then you should be more than allowed to persue her. nothing is gayer than a guy being mad cause his friend can get a girl he cant. if your friend has a problem with it tell him to get over it. he wasnt gonna get the girl anyways and theres no reason for you to lose out on it.

"friends" like that need to be more like friends and less like jealous assholes

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Wow, you are in over your head already. :hsugh:

7. vreez18

word up buddy. i think about her way to much. and the way she responds to me makes me think she feels the same way, i just need to be sure before i throw it out there

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Not only that, but you need to find a flaw in her. NO ONE is perfect. And in fact, it's not even healthy to think of someone as perfect. There's got to be something she does that annoys you, but you ignore anyway -- the best attitude to have is that she's "more tolerable than anyone else you know."

But perfect?? Nah, no way.

9. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

Ok ok..perfect example......

Me, My Best Friend, and her.....

Buddie hooks up with her....falls for her hard...they fuck once.....then she drops him......and he falls hard.....

I break it with my ex.....go out to the clubz with her....we hit it off......BEST SEX I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.....to this day....so don't pass it up man....u could miss out on something great......

And yes should could have been my gurl...but she moved away for skool....and is now back...but I've moved on so oh well.....

And yes I did her IDB....

10. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

Depends on what you meant by "dated" if they were together for some time then you need to ask him first, enough time has passed so the only thing left is his permision.

If you meant that they went out a few times and he got sprung but there was no real relationship then the time has been enough.

11. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

If he is a true friend he wont give to shit's.......and if he's a true friend yet an immature fuck nut.....have fun...cuz he will cock block u and try to have ur cake and eat it too......And if he has a gf then slap him in the face for being a baby....

12. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

If he is a true friend he wont give to shit's.......and if he's a true friend yet an immature fuck nut.....have fun...cuz he will cock block u and try to have ur cake and eat it too......And if he has a gf then slap him in the face for being a baby....

13. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

i saw put it in her butt and tell your friend about it

14. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

you already made a mistake... it's bolded