This girl kind of drives me nuts sometimes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Mar 18, 2009.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

I wasn't going to post about this as I've been kinda 'meh' about it all, but anyways, I guess this is kind of a rant:

I met this girl through a friend maybe like 1.5months ago. By met, I mean I've known her before, but we got a little drunk one night and made out and had a good time, and I drunkenly asked her out (didn't remember in the morning that I did)

We went out to get coffee, hung out a couple times the week after, things like that. Nothing more than a makeout/kiss here or there.

Things have been going REALLY slow. I told her we should get dinner, she told me she was really busy with school - she has reviews/critiques at the art school on March 26th, if they're not up-to-par, she will get kicked out of school.

So I've fallen back, basically stopped caring.

It's just we go a week without any contact, then run into each other at a party, I try to blow her off, but it's all happy happy joy joy from her..
    Another week goes by, once again no contact at all from her (I don't make any attempts) but then we have a kegger at my house, so I tell her. She came over and hung out, it was all good.

So, I guess it's low-interest from her, maybe she really is that busy, but I guess it'd be nice to know she gives a damn...

I guess I'm not invested in her, so it's no biggie. if she comes over and I get a makeout out of it, then win.
    :ugh2:

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Eh, I wouldnt sweat it bro.

Just keep playing it like you are, although her showing up to your parties is killin your swag w/ the other ladies, im sure.

Just play it cool, doesn't seem like you're too worried about it man.

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

absolutely :rofl:

4. just_another_on

Haha, its the ultimate cock block when a girl walks up to you and kisses/clings onto you man.

So either abort, or keep playing it!

5. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Yeah, one time I had a party but before the party I had a date. Well yeah the girl I went on a date with mentioned something about coming to the party but I ignored it as I had another girl coming to the party for me. Well dropped girl a off at her house and headed home (a little late but girl B wasn't suppose to be there until like 11). Well girl b just happened to show up early to surprise me.....yeah didn't go over to well. Weirdest way to come home. In order to ease the situation a little I went up stairs and smoke some fun stuff came down sat and talked with her and told her what I did (we weren't dating but no girl likes this to happen) and then she hated me for like 5 minutes then we were cool....the next day she didn't want to talk to me ha ha ha. Oh well guess I'm a shit head.

6. knucks

knucks Active Member

Yeah i don't think i've had a successful "oh this girl iis going to see me make out with someone else and want me"

that shit doesn't work

edit: okay, i lied, it has happened twice, but i wasn't into those girls that looked beyond me being a dick

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds like you are investing too much emotion into this

8. just_another_on

Really? I see the opposite :(.

Doesn't seem like its emotion, just seems liek he wanted positive reinforcement for not really caring.

9. just_another_on

So maybe hes just an attention whore. :bigthumb:

10. knucks

knucks Active Member

haha, very much so :hs:

I was just bored in class, wanted to rant a little :big grin:

11. just_another_on

S'all good broski.

12. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Sounds like she just wants a makeout buddy so she knows she has options if the need arises. Next time you're both alone and making out, try to escalate it into something past making out and see how she responds.

How good are you at progressing? Where have your hands been in your makeout sessions?

13. knucks

knucks Active Member

It's not exactly like we've been alone in my room whenever this has happened. It's always been somewhere public

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You could make a jealousy plotline out of it if you wanted, but since you said you don't care... actually, that will make it 10x easier :rofl:

Anyway, you're in a good place by not caring. She obviously isn't too interested in you other than for when the mood strikes, so pursue other girls. If she's there, one of two things will happen:

1. She'll see you pursuing other girls and get jealous = more attraction = your makeouts might escalate into sex

2. Other girls will see that she wants you and you'll get extra preselection points with them (they'll think "hey, this other chick wants this dude... he must be cool" and their interest level will start out even higher. Generally speaking, the hotter the girl who wants you, the more preselection points you'll get). So if she's hot, you can use the fact that she wants you to easily pull any other chick you are interested in.

Seriously now, it's nice to read a thread like this and not "I made out with this girl once and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in love with her but she won't return my calls halp vag how do I make her want me??!??!" :mamoru: