This girl is killing me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TheRemains, Sep 17, 2008.

1. TheRemains

TheRemains If I sound disrespectful, it's only because you're

So I met this girl on Match.com, very cute like her a lot.

We went on one date... it went really well, she asked me if we could do it again sometime and I said yes. So we went on a second date last Friday. We went bar hopping, had a lot of fun, went back to my place... had sex, she said it was amazing. The next morning we're cuddling and she's just going on and on about how much fun she had and so forth.

So here I am thinking everything is going good... but I can't shake this feeling that she's bullshitting me. I mean, I'm moderately attractive but I've never been able to pull a girl like this with such ease. And another thing bothers me, she never picks up the phone. When I call she'll never pick up and either call me back hours later or text me the next day. And when she does call back we don't talk for very long.

So that Sunday after our second date I call her and tell her that i want to see her again this week. She says that she might be able to do it Wednesday, so I say "OK, call me when you've figured out if you're free or not."

Well it's Wednesday and she hasn't called. I called her last night, texted her this morning... but I'm starting to get really paranoid about it.

I was fine and happy before I met her, now I'm super depressed and can't stop thinking about her. How the hell do I calm my heart down and not screw this up?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you let your insecurities overrun your thoughts they will eventually affect your actions and you'll never have a healthy successful relationship. You'll ruin it from the inside out.

CALM DOWN to put it bluntly.

First of all, you should have never put the ball in her court if you are this insecure about how she feels. It's fucking 1PM man, she might be working, she might not have seen her phone, a number of different things could apply here! Do NOT text her again and especially do not call.

Let her contact you. If you are sitting around waiting for her to validate your self-esteem you need to reevaluate dating in general.

3. MrMakaveli

MrMakaveli Loyal to the game

iwishyouwerebeer is the absolute king (or queen for that matter) of direct, no-nonsense, straight up advice.

Congrats on your haul, but dont blow it by becoming some over bearing over attached freak.

4. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Try meeting more women.

5. MrMakaveli

Not trying to be rude here, but how many other women have you been with?

6. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

We have a stage 5 clinger.......

7. TheRemains

i was in a relationship with a girl for 4 years before his one. i thought we were going to get married but she totally shit on my heart so i've been weird about women

holy shit, in the middle of writing this and she called... she "forgot" about our date tonight... second time she's forgotten about plans I've made with her... so we're still on and she sounds good though

so yea, i'm getting way attached too quickly... how the hell do i keep my cool here because this chick is pretty much everything i want

8. MrMakaveli

insert appropriate google image result below

[​IMG]

9. MrMakaveli

she's potentially just a rebound for you and you are probably looking at her through rose coloured glasses at her because the last girl took a crap on your heart and because this one let you ride the bus to tuna town on the second date..

go on the date ... then give it a few days before your next date.. hang with the dudes, drink some beers, relax a bit ..

10. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

no shes not. shes someone who "forgets" about plans with you (twice) and doesnt return phone calls. if you are already having issues with this now, jsut imagine how annoying it would be down the road?

how do you keep your cool? be realistic. you barely know her and already she is showing negative signs about herself that conflict with things you want in a woman (someone who calls you back in a reasonable amount of time)

i say keep looking

11. iwishyouwerebeer

/thread

12. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

I love the "call me when you've figured out if your free or not" then you proceed to call/text everyday after that....

13. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: Excellent point

14. TheRemains

it's been 2 years since the last girl. i've had a few one night stands and 2-week girlfriends since then but this is the first girl i really wanted to make something with.

i guess i'm just freaking out because when we're together it's like peas and carrots, but when we're not... it's like i'm just another guy. so i'm getting this feeling like she's using me and like I KNOW she's going to break my heart if I get too attached... but here I am, getting attached

15. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

No, that doesn't sound good. :ugh:

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Always trust your gut feeling.

17. TheRemains

see, wtf does that mean.

she treats me like a king when she's with me, but then forgets about me when she's not.

18. TheRemains

yea, i'd consider myself pretty perceptive, and right now my gut is telling me that she's seeing another guy while she's trying to start something with me.

it would explain why i can't reach her most of the time, and why she can't remember our dates... and why she gave it up on the second date.

19. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Buy WOW and all the expansions (never played WOW) i hear its distracting and all consuming. this should take you long enough to beat that by the time your done girls will not be attractive to you as a level 70 mage and you will be able to keep it in your pants when thinking about her.

20. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Exactly.

You may not be right about her seeing another guy (that may or may not be true) but your gut feeling is telling you that this girl is hiding something from you or she's not what she says she is or that something is wrong.

21. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

most girls will give it up on the second date if things go smooth... i smash most girls in a week

22. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

God you're a faggot :rofl:

23. TheRemains

no, im sure he's right.

we were making out in my bed and she's telling me "no, we can't have sex. I will totally hate you in the morning"

20 seconds later.... "oH YES! FUCK me!"

Next morning... Me: So do you hate me now?
    Her: No, you were really good!

24. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

No, he's not right. He's one of my best friends and he's slept with one girl in his life.

He's just talking big. :rofl:

25. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl: