this girl im seeing..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by biggie03, Apr 19, 2005.

1. biggie03

biggie03 Guest

i want it to last unlike the past ones.. :( what are ideas? like i want to be sweet to her and surprise her. gimme ideas all you smooth guys out there. girls can help too..

2. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

just pay attention to her. Notice when she looks good and tell her. But flattery and gifts dont make it last. If you two get along well and are comfortable with each other, an intamate relationship can be formed.

Just be yourself completly, no acting, she will appreciate it and be herself. IF you both click, there ya go.

Little suprise flowers (differnet kinds every couple of times) is a plus. I do it just to see her reactions, its fun.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

small things at random times are good. but if you over do the mushy romantic stuff she's gonna get turned off real fast.

my tip, write her a small short sweet note and leave it in her backpack, purse, under her jewelry box that simply says how much you love being with her and are thinking about her at the very moment she's reading the letter. something very small like this, no more than once every couple months.

4. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

:werd:

I once wrote like 20 random messages on little post-its and stuck them in random places all over my then-gf's room. The messages were hidden from view of course, like behind a wallclock for example.

I told her that I must've dropped my cellphone somewhere in her room and had her to help me look, when she found the first note, she got all excited and started turning the entire room upside-down.

I must tell you, that was one of the most memorable days of my life. Plus it led to great passionate sex :)

5. Jonnie Boomboom

Jonnie Boomboom New Member

At the same time, you have to be a little mysterious.... once she gets too comfortable, you're not a challenge anymore... IE girls live for excitement, dont let things get predictable.

6. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

just dont be too mysterious, it gets so freakin annoying when you have to guess what hes thinking. be honest. if you dont want to talk about it, tell her you dont, and why, instead of just dismissing it.

let her see you, the important parts, ;)

7. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

be yourself.

8. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

2 things.

1. be nice.

2. make her cum.

9. biggie03

biggie03 Guest