this girl at my work is crazy...what do you guys think

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by illmaticnyc, Feb 14, 2005.

1. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

i dont like her. i mean this isnt a relationship question but i want to know how to handle this girl. at first my way of thinking was that i wasnt going to cater to her bullshit and her sensitivity cuz its RIDICULOUS.

so yea i like this girl in the office. this other girl seems to be an attention whore. she has a bf of 5 fucking years that she is supposed to marry. what happens? i bring a cup of coffee to this girl i like in the morning from dunkin donuts cuz i was there and id figure id do something nice. so what does the crazy girl say?
    she goes to the girl i ike and tells her shes upset!!! that i didnt bring her one!!! wtf!! :eek4: :noes: :hsugh:

or she also got upset that i didnt invite her to my friends bday? um hello its my friends bday. she got upset that some of my other co workers were invited but hello my friend knows them!!! omg. i wanna tell this girl to grow the fuck up but if i was even remotely mean to her shed cry. and i cant ignore her cuz shell cry. etc.

2. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

;)

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i dunno the real solution to your problem, but make sure that if you do get into it with this drama queen that the girl you like isnt there, and that not too many witnesses are around. even if the girl you liked knows this bitch deserved it, its still not going to look good.

4. bmxenbrett

bmxenbrett Guest

damn bitches

5. Yep

Yep Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone

She wants your cack!

6. illmaticnyc

illmaticnyc New Member

its driving me up the wall cuz if i aint nice to her she totally clocks! (cock block!)

7. She's a controlling Drama Queen that probably doesn't have the hots for you, but just wants everything to be about her. These are the toughest kind. You have to decide when she is in the way of something big enough to be worth pissing her off, because pissing her off and establishing that she is not the boss of you is the only way you will be able to gain the upper hand.

Be forewarned though, that if she has much of the others in the office already acting as members of her court, she will likely engage them to make you an outcast as well.

Good Luck.

(Bet you a quarter she was a cheerleader in High School)

8. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

If it comes down to yelling at her, do it, but only if it comes down to it. And it would be preferable if some of your co-workers witness it, so that she can't turn it around later. Because she will try to turn it around and play victim. Your first options are to avoid her, like you've been doing, and again, tell her off only if it comes down to that.

She's an attention whore and has already shown how she likes to manipulate shit to her advantage.