SRS This freaked me a lil bit...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LilBit, Apr 7, 2006.

1. LilBit

LilBit New Member

I was with this guy and he broke up with me. I knew the reason was cause there was another chick but he never said anything. He also happens to be my best friend. Well, about a week and a half later I managed to beat it out of him. All I could say was "I knew." He seemed shocked! WTF dude. He knows that I always know things before they happen. He told me who it was a few minutes later and all I could do was laugh!

THAT'S IT! I laughed! This is the guy that I was going to move across the state for! I was going to pick up my life, buy a house with him (we had already started looking) and spend the rest of my life with (yeah we were talking marriage). And knowing all that, all I could do was laugh. What the hell does that mean?

Now, that chick is being a bit stand offish with him. HAHA! He's also saying he gave up the best thing he'd ever have for "this shit". Guess that's what ya get huh? Course, I'll never say that that straight forward. I still love him. I wanna say I'm not in love. But I support him in everything he does.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Sometimes when we have so many bad experiences in our lives, we get used to it and start laughing when a disaster crumbles our world. Its a very 'macaber' way of dealing with a situation, but certainly not uncommon. I've seen it happen to militairy people who where fighting the Taliban, they got shelled, and when it was over they laughed off the situation of where they danced so close with death. Its unrelated for the rest, personally

I think you should never go into a relationship thinking 'it will work out just because it concerns 'my case' , reality is that a guy can pack his bags and leave anyday. And unfortunatly cheating is more normal then exeption.

*big hugs* :hug:

Its his loss, you are a wonderfull individual who deserves much better, i advice you to pick up the pieces of your life, glue them together, give yourself time to get over the pain, and then to move on with your life when your ready.

3. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

If he cheated now he'll cheat again and you'll just get hurt again. You deserve someone who respects you enough to not put you through something like that.

4. Big-God

Big-God Money often costs to much.

:werd: I laugh at a lot of things that others don't find funny simply because to do anything else would be too painful.

Don't forget a lot of people always ask what's on your mind but their not always prepared for whatever answer you may give them. If I'm stressed the fuck out with work and my social life and someone asks how I'm doing, I'll chuckle a little bit, put on a big grin, and just tell them "I'm still alive aren't I?". It confuses the hell out of them. :big grin: But it's better then solemnly telling them I'm feeling suicidal and not to piss me off today. :hs:

"Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to." :rofl:

5. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

Love the guy enough to walk away. That would be my advice but some people would say that a long-term relationship requires that people not leave at the drop of a major argument or issue, but cheating is a big issue to me. Some people have gone on with their partners and lived alright, but he is coming back to you after this girl he dumped you for is being stand offish. he was keeping his options open. Fuck that