This forum is SO aptly named

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by iceman1123, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

you guys are a bunch of vag's letting these women trounce all over you and fuck with your head. jesus.

99% of you would benefit from reading through this thread, its a quick read
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3240771

The other 1% is....me and I already read my own thread

2. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

im gonna go watch the shield and get my testosterone flowing. then ill help you

3. HectorofTroy

HectorofTroy New Member

wow thats so helpful

4. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Most of us evolved from apes but I sense you aren't quite there yet. You could not help yourself much less someone else.

Using your pride and blind arrogance as a cover to shield your fragile self simply gives you an illusion of strength, it doesn't make you stronger. Strip you of them two, and what is there left of you? Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and grow up.

5. Calm down sweetie, he's a newbie in this forum, he has yet to learn the ways of the Vag.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No, don't treat them like shit. You just don't treat them like a queen.

7. fuzion1029

fuzion1029 New Member

Maybe he should start the male supremesist forum.

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Although his point in the link really only applies if you are trying to set up a scary dynamic in your relationship (Falconer that is how you get a normal girl to stay in an abusive relationship) but the thread title is true. So many of you guys (and you know who you are) ask the same stupid questions over and over, ignore any advice given, go out and only smile at a girl (because talking to them is scary :noes:) and then think you've made real progress.

9. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

Im arrogant and scared of myself? you're a joke. you're the same type of loser i see trying to get girls attention by buyin them drinks or worse yet, buying your boyfriends drinks in the snowballs chance in hell hope that shell waddle over to you and want to meet you.

Get a life, honestly. I read this forum and all I see is guys wallowing in self pity, lost in the maze that is relationships unable to tell their asshole from their mouth from their dicks.

I've been there, ive felt the hurt, I've been on both sides. you can take my advice and probably benefit or you can keep crying and telling yourself that "shell come to her senses"

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl:Takitome is actually a girl.

But your description there is accurate for a lot of the people in the Vag. Although there are more that don't even have the balls to (do something stupid) buy a girl a drink, because that would require them to actually talk to a girl :noes:

11. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

:rofl: shes probably butch

12. Oh god no, talk to a girl, how could I do such a thing? :noes::rofl::rofl:

13. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Whoa there big guy. Its only words on a computer screen.

14. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

If you don't like it here, don't come here,as you aren't wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.