This Forum has alot of great information just wanted to say thanks!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by LiquidSmile, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiquidSmile

LiquidSmile I gotta go potty

I have not really posted in here much, due to the fact that I was never to enthusiastic about working out and pretty much settled with the fact that I was going to be a fatass.

Well I finally decided to work out and do some cardio. I went out and tried on some shoes to work out in/run in. Since the last pair I bought was the first pair of nike shox every to come out. I ended up with some Brooks Running shoes and was ready to run my way to a marathon. 2 weeks later I ended up getting exercise induced asthma and had to go to the doctor since I could barely breathe. Well I tipped the scale at a heft 264.5 lbs. I'm 6'2" but fat is fat... The doctor told me I needed to lose weight or I would have heart problems.
    I finally took my health into account and decided to lose weight, I just needed to do it the safe way... I read up on cardio, HIIT, Spot Training, Dieting, Fat Burners, and any other thing out there. The best of my knowledge came from this forum and bodybuilding.com Now in addition to an very clean diet of mainly fruiits and vegetables, lean protein and complex carbs. I have dropped to 234.4 lbs and gaining muscle. My routine is doing 1 hour of cardio everyday except my day of rest (sunday) and weight training with a person who has been lifting for a long time.
    I keep my Heart Rate at 145 or above for the duration and sweat my ass off everyday and I love it..

Hopefully soon I will take pics and post them so you guys can see a difference.

Now I hate when I can't go to the gym..I never knew it could be so addicting..

Anyway thanks for all the help fellas, and hopefully I will chime in every now and then.....

:wavey:

2. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

Your av frightens me :hsugh:

3. shastaisforwinners

shastaisforwinners OT Supporter

:ugh:

4. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

there are some knowledgeable people on there if you can sift through the shit.

And no doubt there is a lot of shit :o

5. lif

lif New Member

t-nation ftw

6. shastaisforwinners

shastaisforwinners OT Supporter

I know, I just thought it was an appropriate response :mamoru:

7. lif

lif New Member

Ya some of it is. I like MOST of Thibideaus (sp.) stuff... some of it is :ugh:

But then again I shouldn't be talking... im not even half the size he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.