This feeling...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by majinx4, Aug 11, 2007.

1. majinx4

majinx4 New Member

So I just started dating this girl a week ago and shes cute, super cool, i like her a lot but we haven't done anything yet tho, we've been on like two dates. Last night I was playing beer pong with my boys and as my buzz was wearing off I got the strongest urge to have sex I have ever had, like the kind of urge you can't satisfy yourself (shocking!). This was at like 2-3 in the morning so I couldn't call her cause she was sleep but this urge had me FUCT UP and I was barely talking because I was fantasizing so strongly, kinda felt like a bull that just got tranquilized.

So what I really wanna know is any guys out there been in this situation? After last night I feel we need to get to it right away so I can have a taste and maybe the urge won't be so bad next time.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'm glad that I have never had the urge strongly enough to ABSOLUTELY NEED TO HAVE SEX. I mean, yeah, I like sex as much as the next guy, but I see no reason why it should dictate my life.

As far as not being able to satisfy it yourself...how do you know? Did you try?

If you're that horny, you should masturbate, then try to find the sex. If you don't, your horny desperation is going to be super obvious, and will probably hurt your chances of finding a partner.

3. FrozenSTi

FrozenSTi This site WILL get me in trouble......

3rd date rule is coming up. Score then or you are friendzoned.

4. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

Friendzoned by your girlfriend?