This chick ....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Stemby, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Stemby

Stemby Whoooose House? COOOOOOOOOOOOGS HOUSE!

There is this chick that I'm trying to hook up with. She just got out of a relationship about a week ago and she said "it was mutual", but I think she still want to be with him. :wtc:But lately she has been calling me a lot.:noes: I want to ask her out but I can never get her alone for long but when I do get her alone for a little awhile she falls asleep(Long days).

Guess I'm not really sure what I'm asking

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I bet poco diablo is going to tell you shes not interested and to stop talking to her.

I think she is not interested and you should stop talking to her.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

if you can't ask her out in person do it when she calls you. asap. if she's calling you alot she must be somewhat interested even if she still does have feelings for her ex.

4. Stemby

i think i might just do that

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

First, plan an activity. You must have a plan before you call. Do not call without knowing where and when you are going. Pick something you like to do and will be fun for the both of you. No dinners or movies, and make sure it is inexpensive.

Call her up and invite her to come along with you. You are calling to set up the meet, not to chit chat. A little small talk at first is fine, but get to the point quickly and get off the phone immediately when you are done.

Avoid chatting with her on the phone between now and the date.

You need to act fast here.

6. Stemby

done that we went to the zoo. i was think paintball or ice skating next

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Okay, so you took her to the zoo, but when you see her you cannot get her alone to ask her out? Why can't you ask her out over the phone?

Calling you? How long do you talk on the phone? The phone should be used as a tool to make a date, not provide therapy for her break up (which I hope you are not doing.)

Instead of keeping it short, how about give us some real details so we can really help you? I have no clue what is going on, so I really cannot give you any advice what-so-ever.

8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Granted, I don't know her, but you sure she'd go paintballing?

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Thats not important. What is important is that she like HIM more than the DATE. If she is staunchly against paintballing she will probably try to make a suggestion, then he can counter that with something else. If she rejects the second suggestion then just say "I really wanted to do _____, maybe I'll call you sometime and we can get together" then hang up

10. Stemby

i got all the advice i really needed. i always like to be face to face with someone when i am going to ask them out because the phone always seems to impersonal but it worked going to watch a movie or ice skate on friday

11. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

When you say "hook up", are you meaning that you want to be with her, or do you mean you want to sleep with her? Be specific on what you are wanting from this girl. What are you asking?

If all you want is to sleep with her, then proceed....

So they broke up and it was "mutual agreement".
    That's good. That means they both want to see other people.
    She is wanting to have fun without being tied down and let loose. I would say get some aggression on the physical side of things. Forget about dating this girl or a relationship, she isn't looking for that because if she was, she would still be with her ex. No no. She is looking for some fun and to meet new people. Maybe even meet some new penises. Forget planning stuff out. When you hang with her, make some subtle moves, then allow those to develope into bigger ones.

If you are looking to make this girl your girlfriend, wife, baby's mama, baby sister, or whatever, any shit like that, well, I can't help you with that because I seriously doubt that she is looking for that right now.

Either way, just take what you can get, expect nothing, make some moves, and have fun with her.