This chick im messing around with has bad breath....what to do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sphinx, Jul 16, 2006.

1. sphinx

sphinx New Member

I mean I dont know if she just hasnt ate or drank anything in a while but her breath always smells the same way, pretty rank. And we do kiss kinda often of course whilst the messing around is going on. Is there a polite way of bringing this up or should I just bluntly offer her a piece of gum? I mean she may have halatosis (sp?).

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I'd say something. I mean I can't stand bad breath, either mine or other peoples so I usually say something. I try to do it in a fun way tho...just outta the blue offer them a piece of gum or breathmint. Most ppl laugh and act kinda sheepish but I just smile and change the subject. It's not a big deal but if you don't like it...why not tell her?? Chances are she doesn't realize it...if she knows but just doesn't care, there might be other hygene issues that you'd want to avoid.

3. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Pop a breath mint (or gum) yourself, and then offer her one. She'll be more inclined (and not embaressed) to accept one at that point than she would if you offered her one first or didn't take one yourself. It's a subtle way to just say that you want to make sure it's a fresh moment, whereas only offering her one is a blunt way to say "Your breath stinks, mine doesn't. Take one."

4. sphinx

sphinx New Member

hmmm think ive tried this once before and she declined, gonna give it a shot again.

5. awlewis

awlewis New Member

if she declines than put a piece in your mouth...it will make it "less bad" and you can keep trying to slide the piece into her mouth. Haha! This is more of a "if worse comes to worse scenario"

6. Kex

Kex New Member

I agree with the possible hygene risk. Does she brush her teeth everyday? If not, that bad breath is caused by plaque, germs and old food sitting in her mouth/throat. Gross. Also, bad breath can be caused by gum diseases. And some diseases CAN be passed on from person to person. So even if you brush your teeth, you could still get it. :barf:

Find new, clean chicka to mess around with.

7. Shakedown

Shakedown New Member

Werd. I've messed around with one and met another who had major bad breath and I had to Jerry Seinfeld those chics..... instant turn off.

8. M.A. Malone Esq.

M.A. Malone Esq. OT Supporter

Fortunately, the girl I'm seeing always has gum or is bumming gum off of people (me). But the last time we made out, in the middle of it all I was like: I hate to be an asshole, but you need a mint. :o

9. aaron33

aaron33 New Member

Get her to scrape her tongue. The crud on there can turn pretty bad smelling.

10. low20

low20 Member

tell her to floss....#1 culprit for bad breath are non flossers..old food stuck between teeth is disgusting...eww...i floss 2x a day or i get wierded out. also tat white stuff on ur tongue causes bad breath too...id just say something..reason being, is if it embarasses her by you saying something, it will not happen again...if u just give her gum, she might not get the hint...dont beat around the bush

11. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

maybe youre the one with bad breath? if every bitch you kiss has bad breath, either a. your luck sucks or b. your breath is kickin!! or c. all of the above

12. LikkleBaer

LikkleBaer New Member

If she doesn't take the hint and accept some gum from you when you have some and offer it... and if you don't want to be blunt and just say it, there is another option. Feed her / offer her refreshments first. Something that lingers and tastes nice like strawberries or a drink with lime in it should do the trick.