SRS This board has improved greatly

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Spiritus, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I think we are hitting the nails on the head. People with depression, anxiety and ADD are pretty much getting the best advice and information they could get.

Keep in mind, today or Monday I will be updating the links section of my thread. I promise that no matter what your problem is, I will have something to help you.

2. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

this is my first time reading anything on this board, great stuff man, and you seem like a great guy helping out alot of people on here, keep it up yo

3. I've stopped posting about myself because members are reading the forum and using the material in a malicious manner on the main forum.

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

So report them. I believe thats worthy of a ban?

5. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

in theory, yes, in reality, no.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Oh, anyway this board is better because I'm no longer prohibited from posting in it :big grin:

7. That's right. In-fact that's the answer I was given when I reported the problems on the main forum just last week. By the time anything is done the damage is already done.

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Well, lets start a pole, a sort of petition, to enforce this rule. I'll make a thread...

9. johan

johan Active Member

That's only 1/2 of it, at most. There has been a bit of a turnaround lately and some really good, insightful advice given out.

10. Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver Active Member

11. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

i try my best to help out people. as i would like to be helped when i need it. :)

12. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Metallic Blue, how come you are stopping?

Are you really going to let a bunch of childish nerds corner you like that?

Dude, you know this forum is a valueble resource. And I know you are better then those OT faggots.

Just ignore them. Put them on the list.

And if they are posting personal information about you, that is a bannable offence. Complain to each and every super moderator if they are harassing you like that, I'm sure one will see fit to ban those assholes.

I tried to become a moderator of this forum, not only because I wanted to help out. I wanted to make sure this was a safe and helpful enviroment that would be protected. I didn't make it, but if you want my support you've got it all the way bud.

13. johan

johan Active Member

Don't let it get you down.
    There will always be turds here, partially because of the age demographic, but then there's asshats of all ages, everywhere.

Excellent modding can help curb the idiots, but equally, you gotta keep your chin up.

But yeah, sometimes I just have to :rolleyes: at the childish antics. Either they're 13 years old, or merely acting 13, but they love to jump on someone the moment their little brains think they've spotted something. But then, that's what kids do.

14. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

These types of assholes will always exist. And they are genetically different to piss you off in a million different ways.

All you can is sort them out, and toss them in the trash bin. If you can't get rid of them... ignore them. If they can't get a reaction, you will be no fun.

If they see they are pissing you off and hindering you, they can tell you are weak and prey upon you even more.

I have been a nerd, a popular stoner type, the class clown everyone loved, the new guy, and the average joe. School has tought me many lessons... sort, get away from the bad, attract yourself to the good. Erratic or violent people should be avoided even if they are good.

15. When the problem is solved, I'll recant and again share myself.