this BlackBerry Pearl is making me want to get an iPhone...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by IcyHot4Life, Jul 6, 2007.

1. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

okay, I know I'm spoiled coming from sony ericsson / nokia phones, but jesus christ is this device unintuitive. and why are the menus so damn ugly? why does it take ages just to change the ringtone and the volume? :rl: :rl:

but really, blackberry users, how do you stand this thing? nothing feels like it's where I would expect it to be on a reasonably laid-out phone. at this rate I'm eBaying this fucker by next week...

2. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

After spending quite a bit of time over the past few days playing with iPhones, I have to say the love affair with my BlackBerry is gone.

Today at work, we discovered that, despite having a Cisco VPN login page you must get past before logging into our Outlook Web Access page, both worked without a hitch on the iPhone.

If we see Flash support pushed out to all iPhones, I'm going to have to sell a kidney or something.

3. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

in the meantime, how the fuck do you use this thing :mad: :rl: god it's killing me. on my SE phone, everything was so obviously laid out, options and settings were in obvious places and aptly named, nothing was over-complicated. it's a damn free-for-all on this pearl though...

4. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

I just sat down with it and drilled down through every menu I could find. I still have to hunt for stuff a couple of times a month.