TAT Thinking of getting this

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by babiedollgirl, Apr 26, 2007.

1. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

Ok so i have been thinking for some time that i want to get a tattoo but i didn't know what to get well after some thought and sketching i came up with this.

[​IMG]

Im from New Orleans but live in Houston but I am very proud of where i came from and want to keep it close to me. So i figure this would be good i drew it myself please offer up opinions on shading and what not.I am thinking of getting it on my back but if some one can think of a better placement speak up. Also if some one can reccomend a good artist in the Houston area I would really appreciate it. thanks!:)

2. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

you sketched that yourself? i've always thought it's cool when people do their own art - makes it more unique.

where on your back - between your shoulder blades or lower back? (based on the design i'm guessing between shoulder blades)

3. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

yea i was thiking that i would do it between the shoulder blades or in the very center of my back not to sure yet

4. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i think it'd be cool in the middle of your shoulder blades, maybe extending a bit onto them and creeping up on your neck some?

but i could also be talking out of my ass.

5. RRated

RRated New Member

Good IDEA, AND A GREAT IDEA!

6. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

i think it looks very nice and that you are a very good artist/designer. you may consider just the flur-de-lis itself without the extras on the four points or to make those a little simpler