TAT Thinking of getting a tattoo..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DatacomGuy, Feb 3, 2004.

1. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Upper-arm band.. something tribal.

1. Any websites out there with design ideas?
    2. Any strictly-tattoo forums out there so I can research more?

2. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

3. DatacomGuy

4. DatacomGuy

Anymore? That site is fairly limited.. As is bodymod.org

5. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

get a tattoo..... Not someone else's tattoo. Best idea is to go to your local tattoo shop. They got shit all over the walls or they will draw you something up. DING. problem solved.

6. Are you sure you want tribal? Not to sound negative or anything but tribal is all over the place nowadays. If it really means something to you then I say go for it, but if not maybe you should think of something that has some meaning to you. If I sound like a condescending asshole please ignore me and do as you will, but if I make even one iota of sense, try looking for something with some meaning. Sorry for using your thread for a anti-tribal rant.

7. I'm gonna have to agree with both OscarTheGrouch and UncommonCreep. Get the tattoo artist to draw something up for you that means something. However, if you really want to get tribal then by all means do so.

8. DatacomGuy

Not looking to copy anything at all. I'm just curious what is out there.

Yes. I'm sure I want tribal. There is nothing else available that suits my tastes or personality. I'm not getting tribal because everyone else has it.. I'm getting tribal because its what I like. If no one else in the world had tribal, that'd be fine. It's still what I want. I'm not trendy, I'm not a poser. It's just me.

9. I am not saying you are trend or a poser, just saying that you should get something that has meaning. If tribal is what you want more power to you. Just go to your local tattoo shop and have the artist make you a sweet design, maybe encorporate something you are interested in into the design. I have seen some cool tribal dragons and things of that nature. Good luck.

10. DatacomGuy

Sweet. Thanks.

11. I agree. I wasn't trash takling tribal either.