Thinking of experimenting w/ the bf and another girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by demosnat, Oct 11, 2006.

1. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Im 20 and have always had bisexual fantasies, been attracted to other women, and generally considered myself bi. But since Ive always gone from one serious relationship to another, ive never had a chance to experiment. My live in SO and I are in a permanant sort of relationship, and i dont think ill ever be single again, but i feel like im really missing out by never experiencing sex with a woman. He's open to the idea of a threesome, but is that possible to do without eventually ruining everything due to jealousy? Perhaps have sex with her and let him watch? He wants to be around b/c hes sort of the jealous type. Comments? suggestions?

2. Sophie

Sophie New Member

See. Usually it's the female who get's jealous.
    She will be all up for it. Untill after, and that's when the questions that no matter how many times the guy answers them, still eats her up.
    Eg. Was she better at things/better body/better in general.

If you are sure you are going to be with males (if not THIS male) for the rest of your life. And you are serious with this guy, it shouldn't be to hard to convince him that it is all just a bit of fun. And you would like to try it.

As long as you don't allow him to think you are going to run off with a girl next week, he should find it exciting aswell.
    Considering she doesn't have a cock (Just a wild guess?) that eliminates any jealousy when it comes to "guy things"

Keep everyone posted with your progress :)

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I will! Thanks for the advice, and your right, I know I would get jeaolus if he was doing thigns to another girl. I was thinking of having him sit back while we play around and us doing stuff to him.

4. theaznfunk

theaznfunk B-boy fanatic

Wow, it's funny that we posted very similar topics within 3 minutes of each other. Anyhoo, I, being a guy, am sure that your bf would love to see some lesbian action. As long as he is assured you will not run off with your new female lover, it will be an enjoyable experience for you all. If you are the truly jealous type, then do not allow her to do anything to him. Keep the play strictly between you females, lest you go loco on your SO like Sophie mentioned.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Hell I'd be jealous, and I'm a bloke.

Anyone I care enough to be dating, I wouldn't want to involved with anyone else - a mutual threesome excluded (and it would have to be MFF :p)

6. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Hehe. Bloke.

*Australian High Five*

I used to be very touchy about it.
    It's something you both need to talk about ALOT before you actually do it. And make sure that you are both being truthful and not holding ANYTHING back.

Sometimes it's good to set ground rules to stop jealousy when first starting out.

Like take something you both hold as intimate and make it a rule that you aren't to do that with the third person.

I started off with no kissing...Simply because I'm a sucker when it comes to kissing.

But whatever you two hold as something you want to keep as 'yours'.

Eventually you do see there is a difference between having sex with an object and having sex with someone you love.

You will both come to learn this I suppose :)

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I have no idea what an australian high-five entails but it sounds hot when a girl suggests it (or maybe that's just my dirty mind at work :rofl: )

8. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Hehe.

Like. Hey man, high five for being Australian...

Or..

It could totally mean something totally un-Australian and sexy-like...

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Lemme give you some suggestions, although there are MANY more that I am sure I am missing:

1. If you fuck her, he gets to fuck her.
    2. The "No kissing" rule is straight out of the movies and is retarded. Kissing is allowed.
    3. Suggest video taping it so that you have an "audience", watch the tape 1-2 times, then delete it. It's a tool to help you relax and think about something else, pleasing the camera so to speak.
    4. I'd recommend a drink or 2 to calm the nerves.
    5. Remember that everyone needs to get off. If you have an orgasm, she has one, and he doesn't, then the two of you need to work until he does. Surprisingly, I have seen several situations where the guy can't get off because he is too nervous, too tired, etc.
    6. Everyone gets equal attention. Be sure no one is left out. Example: If she is going down on you, then he should be either going down on her or fucking her. No one should be standing around doing nothing.
    7. Someone likely WILL get upset. Every time I have had a multiple partner encounter, someone's felt left out. Deal with it ahead of time AND afterwards.
    8. Have fun! :naughty:

As I have pointed out to folks, every woman with whom I have had a threesome with, I had eventually broken up with. However, every woman who I have *not* had a threesome with, I have also broken up with! The reality to me is that threesomes have no bearing on the success of your relationship. It may cause problems, but it can be fun as well. Don't let the fear of breaking up stop you.

10. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

I would wait. You're pretty young. You have your whole life ahead of you to experiment. My sense is that you and your permanent partner need to solidify your relationship more firmly before you bring in a third, either as a trio or as an alternate.

It's not going anywhere...give it some time. Use your mind to have your fantasies...

11. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Hey! I have never watched any movies about forcing my girlfriend into having a threesome?! I don't even have a girlfriend!
    I just said that as something you might hold close to start off with.
    :ugh2:

12. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Yeah maybe I'll back up a bit.

Maybe that does seem like a 'retarded' rule to you.

But as a self conscious 16 year old at the time I thought it was a big deal.

13. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

My hubby and the BF LOVE to watch the GF and I together. They say it is the MOST erotic thing on Earth!
    PocoDiablo is on the money with rules and communication!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2006
  14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Um, that wasn't directed at *you* per se as much as it was directed at the concept, don't take it so personally. :wavey:

15. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Okay! ^^

16. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I set guidelines before having a MFF. No sex with her, and no kissing, everything else was fair game. He got the most enjoyment out of fucking me while I was buried in her pussy. I didnt feel comfortable with him having sex with her and neither did he. So, we all enjoyed eachother, in most of every single way. Sometimes he just sat on the sofa and watched, other times he'd join us on the bed, or we'd each straddle one of his legs while he sat on the couch. Have fun with it, thats the whole idea.

Take a long hot shower together....that was.....the best shower Ive taken thus far in life :)

In the end, I think you should set guidelines and only do what you think you can 'handle'.

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

3somes are so freakin hot. Just have your rules down before hand and take the time to cover every angle. And just make sure your SO remains your priority. With rules in place and not broken things like this really do go well. :)

Different rules for everyone though, just talk with your partner first and see what they are comfortable with, and then talk to whoever is joining in to make sure they know their boundries.

18. carpet muncher

carpet muncher New Member

Absolutely correct. I arranged a 3-some w/ my wife, myself and another guy. She'd never experienced anything like that and since I had done it several times in the past, I figured we'd start with her fantasy first and eventually get back to mine...

Anyway, I set the "no kissing" rule beforehand only because I wasn't sure if I'd be comfortable with it. After a little while I realized I felt no jealousy so I dropped the rule.

IMO the rules are only there to avoid situations that will ruin the experience by slapping you in the face. Once everyone's in the groove you can relax them or drop them entirely.

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I agree. Rules set up in the beginning can be changed or removed later if EVERYONE is comfortable. Most of the time when you are setting up the rules and talking about doing it, you are so freakin nervous about it all that you just dont want to fuck up. Once you get into it all you may realize there was no reason for nerves and it just feels natural and fun to do whatever....or you may realize that you dont want to be there.

As with everything that is discussed in this forum, the usual answer: COMMUNICATE.

20. RunninWild

RunninWild How subtle of you

just be confident in your relationship. Definately set some rules up if you feel certain lines shouldnt be crossed. To make your guy more comfortable make sure its with a girl who just wants to have fun but not be weird afterwards

21. Bisexualatina86

Bisexualatina86 New Member

I say go for it. I've been in a couple threesomes.The first one was w/ my boyfriend at the time and another girl. The second one was with 2 girls. Both were fun experiences, well for me anyway. The girl actually turned me on more than my boyfriend. So that kinda gives you a hint as to why he is now my EX boyfriend.

22. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

eh, I'm gonna be contrarian here

you already know he's the jealous type, and you're worried about it being a problem. how about you just drop the whole idea? why risk it?

23. lauren

lauren Active Member

:rofl: :rofl: werd