SRS Thinking and dreaming about ex? wtf!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by HyPE, Jul 6, 2006.

1. HyPE

HyPE ::OTTC Crew #2839::

alright, so yesterday morning on my way to work, i get this gut feeling about my ex who I havent spoken to in about 6 months. She is currently married (only after knowing the guy 2 months, but thats another story) to some douche. Anyways, so I get this very strong urge to contact her after all these months through text messaging, but text messaging was down ALL day yesterday through Telus in my region. Thinking this was some sort of sign :)rolleyes:) i decided against texting her once Telus fixed the problem.

then, last night I had this crazy dream where I met her (at my house i think) and her husband, and she was crying because she hasnt seen me in so long. and in the dream i told her that I still cared about her, yada yada yada...

now waking up this morning, i cant get her out of my head :hs:

when i usually have strong feelings about something like this, it means something. it always does. so now im a lil worried that wherever she may be (shes in a different city from where i am now) she may be hurting inside. stupid, i know, but i thinking i just need to contact her to make sure she is ok :wtc:

bah, thanks for reading, no cliffs....

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Frankly it isn't your problem anymore.... and it's time to get over her/it. Obviously she made her choices, and if she's gotten herself into a bad situation, she has to reap what she sewed.

You shouldn't try to play captain save-a-hoe when she may not even need to be saved, and/or doesn't deserve the attention you give her.

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Dude this is a bit creepy. The girl has moved on, she's married, and she's none of your business. You need to move on and forget this girl already. Do you think she married some dude and is thinking about you? Don't meddle in their life. Find a single girl.

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

She's probably not even in a bad situation. His jealousy likely leads him to believe this. I see guys like this all of the time and they think the girl is with such a loser and the fact is that if it were that bad, chances are she would leave. She hasn't. Nor has she called the OP to come save her.

My fiance's sister just got married a few weeks ago. Her ex boyfriend of 8 months (3 years ago) every once and awhile pops back up and sends her a letter saying how he can't believe she is with her loser boyfriend/husband, and how he is so much better, he misses her, and all this BS. He thinks her husbands a punk, etc. Her husband Josh is a great guy. It's this creepo stalker who is the loser. The guy is so pathetic that he can't get over an ex who is married and doesn't want him.

5. McFly

McFly New Member

It amazes me how many girls stay with these loser guys. My sister falls into this category. She has been married to this guy for like 12 years I think, and my family and myself don't see how in the world she stays with him or what she sees in him! It is a frustrating and sad feeling.

I know another girl who is with a guy in a dead end career. They are now getting married :rolleyes: I guess she is with him because he is confortable enough to express his feelings towads her.

I believe in most of these cases it is a problem with low self esteem. The female settles for some guy because she is afraid to go out and find someone better. They are emotionally weak.

6. V!

V! New Member

I still think about my ex-girlfriend from freshman year of high school

:hs:

7. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

this is like jacobs ladder. shes married and this is your brains way of helping you let it go. embrace it and then move on

8. HyPE

not sure what you guys are thinking reading my post, but im NOT hung up on her. i havent thought of her until yesterday. im ok with her being married, it doesnt bother me at all, im just concerned with having her on my mind all of a sudden after all this time :dunno:

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Maybe you "think" you're over her.... but to have the kind of thoughts you had recently enter your mind, that tells me you aren't REALLY over her. Somewhere, even if subconciously, you still have feelings for her.

10. HyPE

maybe you're right, but it seriously doesn't feel like i miss her or anything :bigthumb:
    just that she's been runnin around my head the last 2 days is driving me crazy!!!!

11. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Regardless, she is married and off limits. Find a single girl, there are millions of them.