thinking about taking yohimbine hcl...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TheMustafa, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

I've been lifting hard every other day and doing an hour of cardio on the off days for a while now. In conjunction with a good clean diet, I've realized some good strength gains and lost a lot of body fat. I'm currently supplementing with green tea (Lean Green 3x a day), sesathin (2mL 3x a day), fish oil (2g 3x a day), and a multivitamin.

I'm thinking about adding Yohimbine HCL to my diet in an effort to facilitate fat loss, especially around my stomach and sides. I've thought about an ECY stack, but with the work I do, I can't afford to feel cracked out all day. In addition, way back in the day, I took Hydroxycut with ephedra, and it gave me heart palpitations, so I'm hesitant to take large doses of E or C. From the stuff I've read, Yohimbine works via a different mechanism, so the palpitations may not be a problem.

Anyone have experience taking this alone? Yes, I've done a search.

PS - I just wanna thank everyone who contributes to this forum for helping me get my shit together and finally start realizing the body I want.

2. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

ehh, i dont eat cheese, and you're the first person i've heard that from. i dont want to take stims like ephedrine or caffeine.

any other opinions?

3. sprite

sprite Active Member

I wouldn't bother taking Yhcl on its own. Just take 200mg of caffeine with it first thing when you get up. If you're worried about it then don't take anymore caffeine for the rest of the day. 200mg once a day is not a "large dose".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.