TAT thinking about taking out my apadravya

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kiz, Feb 18, 2009.

1. kiz

kiz New Member

so i've got a fully healed apadravya at 10ga and I"m thinking about taking it out because I don't think it does too much for me anymore.

I don't want ot take it out and regret it though and have to repierce that because that would NOT be fun...so opinions on taking out an appy?

guys with appys? why do you have em? what do you like about em?

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I took mine out once.

I had it repierced a couple years later.

It was not as much fun the second time around.

If you think you might want it in the future leave it there. If you are done with it permanently...

3. )><(((x>

)><(((x> Member

I've debated taking my nipple ring out but if it's not really annoying you I'd say to leave it in. If you really really wanna take it out or it's buging you or anything then do it but if it's not a huge deal I would leave it in. Just my $0.02

4. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

I'd suggest leaving it in. There have been times I have had to remove my PA during sex (one or both people getting sore) and there is a huge difference when removing the jewelry. You don't seem to notice it until its out.

5. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

Unless it causes problems or discomfort, why bother taking it out if there lingers a possibility that you might want to make use of the piercing at a later date. This being said, the 9+ months of healing time (at least that's what it's taken mine) is not something I would want to repeat, especially because it would be a bit worse the second time around.

6. eyedea

eyedea P.O.S. - Never Better 02.03.09

yeah sometimes i remove my PA during sex.

7. Lit Wick87

Lit Wick87 OT Supporter

I'm sure it has been asked before, but how much does a APA hurt in comparison to a tongue piercing?
    Besides my ears that is all I have gotten pierced. It fell out once when I was scraping my tongue and the bar ball fell down the drain :doh: It healed before I could get something in there.

8. kiz

kiz New Member

I've decided to leave it in. Never had my tongue done but I've heard APA is about as painful as it gets for guys (besides maybe a set of dermal anchors or a deep dolphin)