Thinking about starting WoW again, but have a question.

Discussion in 'Online Adventures' started by Slick, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Slick

Slick New Member

I would want to start a new character, which would take a LONG time to get to 70. How long do you guys think it would take, and what type of character should I make?

2. m4rky24

m4rky24 OT Supporter

don't

3. Slick

Slick New Member

by the way, was leaning towards priest or rogue, don't know why.

4. Slick

Slick New Member

fuck off

5. Gek

Gek Go for broke

actually all classes are good, just warrior, warlock and druids are the most wanted classes right now because of their versatility in arena and oh yea they're kinda "op" right now, but the thing is you should play what YOU want to play, cause later down the road your OP character might get nerfed. Unless you like playing the FOTM .

6. Slick

Slick New Member

Warlocks seem kinda cool , I suppose. But, I want a class that is fun to play and I won't get bored of; however, I also want a class that I can level up without always needing a group.

7. Gek

Gek Go for broke

priests are kinda wack right now, rogues are always good, just be sure to not pick troll. =P

troll is fall on horde side

and on human side the dwarf/gnome have the best pvp racials.

8. m4rky24

m4rky24 OT Supporter

fine i'll contribute what have you leveled up before ?

9. Slick

Slick New Member

not very high only about 45, that was a mess though, I want to start a clean character.

10. m4rky24

m4rky24 OT Supporter

Rogues are good but very group dependent, anything more than 2 mobs of the same level and your pretty much fucked

Mages for soloing are not too bad since you can take large groups an AOE them down when you get to a certain level but you have to watch your health/mana constanly due to low Armor being a clothie

Druid are a fairly solid all rounder can tank, can stealth around like a rogue, can be a healer , can be a crazy moonkin DPS

Warlocks fairly solid aswell but can tiresome just doing the same routine thing with DOTs and sending the pet in.

Paladins another good all rounder except when it comes to DPS since they are very gear Dependant..

Priests never really played one so I can't vouch for them.

Hunter is WoW on easy mode imo the easiest toon to level up also gets very boring quickly

Shaman another hybrid much like, druid fairly good all rounder

Warrior great for soloing, great for handling large groups of mobs, but it all depends on ur spec.

So to Sum up if you wana level something quickly I would go Hunter or one of the Hybrid classes like Druid/Shaman/Paladin and you'll be 70 in no time.

11. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

make a character on the Cairne server, normal non pvp server and it just opened up on the last week of february i think. Fresh new server, no transfers. Already a few 70's though but most of the people are still new. made a blood elf paladin, having a blast playing the old instances again:bowdown:

12. Hum

Hum OT Supporter

actually it doesn't take that long to 70 now.

level 20-60 goes pretty quick. I think it took the same time to get from 60-70 than 1-60

13. Killgunner

Killgunner OT Supporter

12 days played max to hit 70. Roll a Spriest till 70 then respec Holy/Disc to jump into a guild in a needed position.