thinking about purchasing a 300zx

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Maverik60, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Maverik60

Maverik60 New Member

1990 300zx,
    3.0L V6 of course
    t-tops
    automatic
    tan leather
    white exterior
    mint condition everywhere, leather doesnt even look like it's been sat in, minor rust on exterior(come on its 15 years old)
    kms do not reflect condition, you'd have to see it to believe the kms of 225,000, don't show whatsoever, i get looks no matter where i gofull loaded, i'll list, leather, like million way adjustable power drivers seat, air, cruise,(they don't make them with tilt) power heated mirrors, leather is mint! absolutly mint minus a small 1 inch cut in the rear seat, doesn't bother me, and a little hole in the drivers seat, umm, i do have a deck in there now, i'd sell it with it, cause i wouldn't really need it, it's a brand new jvc deck, it's pimped it tilts and angles and it's all powered face and waht not, if you really, really interested, i'll have to think it through, let me look at some beaters that'll get me through winter maybe, and i'll get back to yoiu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

he wanted 10,500 for it has 200,000 km on it. But willing to negotiate. he also wants a beater car for some reason and i have a beater car so i may trade and give him some $$ think working him down to 7-8 grand would be do able?

2. Maverik60

Maverik60 New Member

nvm the prices i searched around were similiar and i coudl negotiate it down.. but someone put a hold on it

3. Got Boost???

Got Boost??? New Member

I have a 300zx and its a 1990, Red, Manual, with T-tops with 130,000 miles on it and its fully loaded and I only payed $4500 for it so that price is high for a non turbo with that mileage I wouldn't pay anywhere that high for one. So do what you want but too expensive if you ask me.

4. ecofire

ecofire Member

I don't know much about those cars, but I read somewhere that they have cooling problems and you might have to replace some parts under the hood as a result. But don't count on my knowledge, that is just what I think I read somewhere.

5. Supratt85

Supratt85 New Member

Wow... I payed 4k for my 93 fully loaded TT which at the time had 100k miles... No way in hell would I ever pay that much for a N/T Automatic unless its in MINT Condition which it's not because it has over 100k miles.

6. Moonlight Graham

Moonlight Graham New Member

that's way too much

7. Derrict

Derrict No, I am not Amish OT Supporter

sounds like the price is in Canadian.

My opinion is don't get an auto NA... it saps the power and makes the car not very fun to drive.