TAT Thinking about getting my hood pierced...need advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by stanggirl, Jun 7, 2008.

1. stanggirl

stanggirl New Member

I've been throwing this idea around for a while now but am kinda hesitant. I had my ears pierced when I was a kid, cartilage in my ear as a teenager, and then when i got my 2nd holes done when i was like 17 and grew keloids fairly bad. The doctor told me that I shouldn't get pierced/tattooed anymore but I have 5 tattoos with no issues and once I got my keloids removed they never grew back (it's been about 4 years now)

so A, I'm worried about a keloid. I like my clit...a lot, and I don't want any issues down there but that's not normal skin down there and I don't know if I could even grow one there.

B, I'm worried about the normal issues, sensitivity, healing, etc and I don't personally know anyone that has one that I can express my concerns to.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Your "keloids" were probably caused by an improper piercing method such as ther piercing gun. You should be fine getting your hood pierced.

3. stanggirl

stanggirl New Member

possibly. i'm also sensitive to certain jewelery and the irritation from the earrings could have triggered the keloids. i just remember how large and painful they were and it's just a worry of mine.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

again your jewellery concerns were probably from shit jewellery used in an even shittier piercing gun. Go see a professional piercer and you should have no problems.

5. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

There will be pics, right? :x:

6. stanggirl

stanggirl New Member

lol i'd have to think about that