TAT Thinking about getting my first piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nefarious1, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Nefarious1

Nefarious1 Guest

I've always been one to look down on those with piercings and tatoo's. I think it's a part of how I was raised and how society judges people. For the last year, I have been thinking about getting my tongue pierced. I don't know if I'm wanting to do this to rebel or what, but it has been an interest for a while. I always tend to find myself looking at the bme site or this forum out of personal interest, but I have never really spoken about this interest to anyone in fear of being judged as a "freak" or something to that nature. I guess you could say I'm trying to define myself now at the age of 27. My views are changing (a little) out of interest now. I still don't find tatoo's appealling, but I'm learning to accept peoples decisions and open my eyes.

My wife is interested in getting her tongue done as well, so this might be an experience that we can share together.

Now to my question, what is a good size to start with?

I hope to continue to grow and become more open minded. This is a great forum and I have learned and seen a number of things that are very interesting.

2. phigity

phigity New Member

yup 12g -10g is where you should start out at and after it heals then you can shorten the length of the barbell.

3. upparoom

upparoom Well-Known Member

my tongue was 14ga when I first got it.

3/4" barbell