TAT Thinking about getting a PA

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BrewCrew, Mar 26, 2009.

1. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

:noes:
    What should I expect?
    Hows sex with it from dudes and girls point of view?

2. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

btw dumb question, what happens if i decide to take it out?

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

1) it's not just a needle piercing you - it's also a metal catheter tube being shoved up your urethra to catch the needle as it comes out. Mine hurt like a motherfucker, other guys said there's weren't too bad; it's all about how sensitive you are, nerve pathways where the needle enters, etc. The experience is different for everyone. At most it's 15-20 seconds of discomfort then it's over.

2) it'll bleed profusely for a couple days afterwards; there's a ton of blood moving through that area, which is a good thing from a healing standpoint...but it will bleed a lot

3) it's easy to take care of, since urine basically sterilizes the wound...aside from a couple early salt soaks to get rid of gunked blood, as long as your shower and pee, you'll heal up fine

4) it takes people anywhere from a week to a month to jack off comfortably, and 2-5 months to have sex comfortably. Depends on how fast the piercing heals

5) how it feels varies person to person. For me, it made jacking off 10x better. With sex, some girls loved it, some weren't too wild. I'm on the larger end of the dick spectrum, and so really really tight fits during sex made it hurt me, even after it was healed. I've been dating my current gf for almost a year now and took it out a few weeks after meeting her, since sex felt better without it. But I know a lot of guys who swear by it and have had their PAs for 5-10+ years with no problem

6) taking it out is easy, but the hole takes a long, long time to close up. This is a good thing if you lose your jewelry or something, but especially if you stretch the piercing at all (I stretched mine from a 10 to a 6), you'll basically be pissing/cuming out of two holes for a while. It's been about 10 months since I took mine out, and still if I pee/cum a tiny bit will drip out through the bottom hole - but in time it'll close up

4. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I have one, didn't hurt that bad. It felt much better when I first got it. I think I've gotten use to it so it doesn't have that GREATNESS to it anymore but still feels amazing.

As with Memor some girls like it some others don't. With my ex she liked it but it did hurt her in some positioins. Other girls it never hurt them all at but they sure could take a pounding. Oh my god they could.

5. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

thanks guys... anyone have any input?

6. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

expect discomfort. the metal receiving tube was a VERY weird sensation and i guess you could call it painful. i bled pretty bad for one day and then for about 4 days after it was just blood on the tip (which sucked when it got dry) but i healed up extremely fast. got head the second day with it and was able to wackit on the 3rd day. had sex before a month was up because i healed so well.

sex: expect to become frustrated when drunk and trying to put on a rubber. expect girls to be weirded out by it/not want to suck it. expect girls to choke. worst case scenario, you have to take it out if the girl doesnt like it and put it back in after. however, some will go WILD on it. if they have their tongue pierced, no problem. no snags as of yet from me and ive gotten blown by probably 4 girls with their tongues pierced (rough blows too, no wussy shit). other than a few girls not being able to get used to the metal in their mouth, i havent recieved any complaints.

a few of my guy friends know i have it. its funny when they meet girls at a bar or party and we are all chatting, and they say "hey my buddy here has his dick pierced!" and all the attention switches to me and i end up showing it to a group of ladies in my car. i usually land a date this way. classy, i know.

i was aprehensive at first because i wasnt sure how i was going to feel with a metal ring in my urethra all the time, but i never even know it is there if im just going about my business. sometimes one of the balls on my curved barebell will even slip into the urethra if im riding my bike or something and i dont even notice. if i do, its a pleasureable sensation.

get it done, most likely you wont regret it.

edit: when i said expect discomfort, i mean during the piercing process, not after its all healed and wonderful.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  7. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

yeah, I had a guy do it. First words from my mouth were "I'm sorry I'm asking you to do this but...." fucking weird getting it done but lasted 5 minutes and never saw him again. Wasn't sure my cock could get sucked that far up into my body before.

All in all I'd do it again if I had to.

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Get an apadravya instead, the piercing is almost painless and rubs chicks in all the right places.

9. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

Really? Ive been reading its the most painful?

10. Memor

Memor Active Member

Also, if you get a dick piercing, like mentioned above, girls go nuts about it. Even if it just comes up in conversation (which is an easy thing to bait), they get fascinated/etc...I don't care what girls read this and disagree, I had that PA in for about 1.5 years and 90%+ of the girls I talked to about it were wide eyed and wanted to see it.

11. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:dunno:

I have one and it was so quick I barely felt it.

12. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

id get a PA first... you can always convert it to a APA later.

13. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

does that cause you to lose sensation?

14. Memor

Memor Active Member

it didn't for me

15. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:dunno:

I've heard multiple people say the same thing Memor said about it potentially being uncomfortable during sex if the chick is tight. I don't think an APA will cause that problem unless the barbell is sized incorrectly.

Also, with an Apadravya they don't shove a metal tube into your pee hole.

16. Memor

Memor Active Member

Yeah, I'd say the chances of discomfort during sex are way way lower with an APA. Of course there's still a chance they'll happen, since there is metal protruding from the tip of your dick, but way lower. It's more about what you want aesthetically I guess. My PA felt like heaven when beating off but then for sex...not so much.

17. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Active Member

hmm im starting to chicken out slowly lol, just need to man up and get it done.

18. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

yea i chickened out the whole time i was in high school... then one day it was nice and sunny, i got off work early so i was in a good mood, had some extra cash and it just felt like a good day to get something. now ive been the proud owner of my PA for almost 2 months! :wavey:

19. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Ive been thinking about an apa for a while now, whats a normal cost to get it done? Kinda broke atm.

20. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

Do you guys ever worry about what it'll look like if you take it out? I had my left ear pierced in middle school and took it out a few years after high school. It's been like 4 years since I left it out and from the back of my lobe you can't see anything, but the front there's a very tiny hole from it. So basically the back half healed up but the front didn't. I could deal with the pain in getting an apa, but I don't know if I could look down and be fine with seeing a little belly button on my dick if I took it out.

21. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I took mine out for two years or so and there was a 'dimple' of a scar on the top of the head.

I don't know about you but a whole lot fewer people see the head of my dick than see my ear lobes - I don't really think that is too big of a deal.

22. bs2100

bs2100 New Member

I guess it's more of a worry of a girl seeing it and freaking out thinking it's something major :sad2:

23. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

:werd: superaids

24. jizzmo

jizzmo New Member

Don't do it, unless you like pissing like a girl (sitting down) or pissing on your shoes.

25. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

never had that problem with my apadravya