TAT Thinking about getting a gold fish...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Rojo Johnson, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Rojo Johnson

Rojo Johnson Active Member

I'm planning on getting my lower leg done from knee to ankle. I just can't decide what I want it to be. I'm leaning towards a gold fish as the main focus, not a Japanese Koi, just a regular gold fish. I might get a couple of smaller fish or frogs with some plants and stuff too. I can't seem to find anything like this online. I guess that's a good thing.

It seems like if the fish is too fat it won't look good wrapped around my leg though. I'm planning on drawing up what I want and then having someone tattoo it. I drew this fish last night, I'm still looking for different fish but I like this one.

[​IMG]

2. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

doesn't look to fat in this picture. Damn that is stretching this forum... anyways, just make it swim different.

[​IMG]

3. Rojo Johnson

That's the picture I used, I was just gonna print it off but I was bored.

I think I'm gonna go with a different fish and have it swimming downward.

4. urbanlegend

urbanlegend One Love

Thought of different colours?

5. Battles

Battles New Member

I actually really like that. At least it isn't played out like koi

6. eelliiss

eelliiss Active Member

7. Rojo Johnson

:bowdown:

Badass man! I really like that, I would want to add some plants too and maybe some other stuff. I had thought about a Moor (the one with the huge eyes), I'm just worried about it not looking right because I want the fish to be much bigger.

I'm not sure about the colors. My brother is finishing up his sleeve this weekend and I'm going to talk to the artist about me drawing something up and him maybe redoing it a little better. I was actually going to cut out like a template of my leg and draw on it and then try to put it on like a stencil to see what it would look like...

8. eelliiss

eelliiss Active Member

What shop would you be thinking of going to in Dallas?

9. Rojo Johnson

Well I'm going with my brother this weekend to a shop in Deep Ellum I think. I'm not sure where he wants to go yet, he says he knows a good guy down there. All his other stuff was done by Mike Bernstein in Mesquite www.tattoomike.com so I'm sure he has someone good picked out.

There is a guy at Obscurities named Mark Thompson, I really like his work. Actually looking at their website a few guy's work looks really good.

I'm open to suggestions though. I'm still working on the idea so it's not gonna happen real soon.

10. eelliiss

eelliiss Active Member

I did look at the Obscurities website. There seem to have very solid artists. I'm honestly not all that familiar with Dallas and it's shops. I did follow a few artists there, but they've all moved on to different parts of the country.