Thinking about Fat Fast type short term diet

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Elfling, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Anybody have any experience, or know any females (so unlikely) that have tried a short-term, really drastic diet? I'm thinking of something like T-mags Fat Fast, or the Draper Tuna and Water binge, something like that..just to get kick-started and get myself going again. It just never seems to be quite the same experience between guys and girls when it comes to dieting :dunno:

2. Mass

Mass Active Member

girls seem to do well they combine diet and excerice with nolva ;)

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member

:rofl:

If I thought I could get away with it, I'd be soo tempted to try *something* just to see; it gets frustrating chipping away bit by bit with slow results. Yes, it's the best way and all but...rawr.

4. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

If you lose any more than ~2lbs a week you will be losing muscle as well. It's just not healthy. Do it the right way, you'll be happier in the end.

5. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

It would work, but if you keep your diet in check you will lose fat just fine. Anyone that isn't losing fat when dieting (short of a very few with medical problems) isn't doing something right. And if you have trouble keeping your calories down during a normal diet what makes you think you will be able to do something like a PSMF without cheating on a regular basis.

6. Elfling

Elfling New Member

True; I'm just interested in something drastic for a few days to "jump-start" at least mentally. I eat pretty darn clean, went back to keeping my food journal as I have at other times, yet there's this point at which I seem to stick and the bodyfat just isn't budging despite more HIIT, different times, different lifting cycles..

7. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

Less HIIT, more incline treadmill walking. BTW, I am suprised that if you are dedicated enough to have a food journal that you are having any trouble. What is an example of your daily intake?

8. Mass

Mass Active Member

*cough cough nolva and some triacana*

9. shastaisforwinners

shastaisforwinners OT Supporter

below setpoint maybe... what's your bodyfat %?

10. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Basic day lately has been:

1) 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop pp
    2)1 can tuna
    3) 2 lean turkey sausages, broccoli
    4) 2 sticks string cheese, apple
    5) protein pancake/lean turkey burger/lean beef/veggies

With different variances, it's coming out to 1600-1800 calories a day.

I *think* what's been tripping me up lately is the little column to the right which is extras: 2 hershey's kisses, 1 peppermint patty has been the norm lately. I was trying to go for eating a little bit every day and staving off binges but somehow I'm wondering if that ~100 calories is really what's tripping me up. Workout regimen is 5 days of weights, 6 days of cardio- 4 of the cardio days are interval running. Seriously, after 5 years of working out and working on my nutrition I would *think* I'd be seeing better results.

I gave up on the treadmill incline walking..it was giving me calf problems :o and I like running better anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.