Thinking about "cheating"..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Apr 23, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

So me and my GF has been dating for a long time now, she was my first (I was her .. ??) and it's getting pretty serious but I reallllllllly want to have sex with other girls before I'm really tied down. Theres a really good looking girl I know who is always trying to get me to hang out with her and I have a feeling it'd lead to sex. I would never carry on 2 relationships at once, all I want is to continue dating my GF and have sex with a couple girls on the side to "test out other vaginas" since she is the only one I've been with..

I know it sounds shitty but I don't want to ask for a break.

2. biggie03

biggie03 Guest

she'll find out and dump you..

3. stickyricky

stickyricky New Member

I'm sure she'd understand if you put it that way :rolleyes:

if its about the sex, do yourselves both a favour and end the relationship

4. b-dizzle

b-dizzle Corporate Man-whore

do it... if not now, you'll end up doing it later, when things get more serious

5. Has she ever cheated on you before ?

If the answer is yes go for it But if the answer is no , don't do it.

There's to many diseases floating out and about now days it wouldn't be fair to her if you slept with another girl then gave her a STD latter on down the road that plus women have this six sense they can always tell when their B/F-s have sleep with another woman.

6. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

you sound like a real jackass, just break up with her and fuck around.

7. StuDLei

StuDLei Death before Dishonor

You sound young. How old are you? If this is what you want, FINE. But let her go first. If her feeling for you are really strong, you may leave a huge emotional scare if you cheat. Dont do it. Its not worth it. Id actually just tell her how you feel and see what happens. It probably wont be good, but sounds like you arent that into this girl anyways. You cant have the best of both worlds..it doesnt work like that. DONT cheat on her. If you do, it will cause alot of hurt. Besides, what goes around, comes around.

8. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Ok, if you feel the need to test out some other pussy, then you sure as hell aren't ready to settle down. End it now.

Cheating will follow you throughout your relationship and you'll never forget what you did. Two things will happen, you'll tell her and she'll never forget it either, or you won't tell her and the guilt will eventually eat you alive.

9. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Do her and yourself a favor, leave her. You need a variety of ass at this point in your life, and its not fair for her to be takin the relationship seriously when you do not. You arent wrong for feelin this way, no one can tell you that wantin to fuck other people is wrong, but continuin to lead on your GF is wrong. Do the right thing, cut things off now.

10. Original

Original OT Supporter

Unpossible! :rolleyes:

If you actually go thru with this, your relationship is doomed. Save her the heartbreak and let her down before sexxing up other women. Having a gf and getting poon from other people won't exactly work ;)

11. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

if you love her don't fucking do it:nono: i cheated on the girl i loved and felt soooo fucking horrible the next day to the point where i'd rather have her hurt me than what i did..

12. HalfPastGone

HalfPastGone OT Supporter

didn't mean to quote the bill clinton thing :ugh:

13. PaZzEsCo

PaZzEsCo New Member

I agree 100%! You need need to experience other things now.

14. Camaro > rice

Camaro > rice New Member

werd, go for it.:bigthumb:

15. kai-li

kai-li New Member

You can do one of two things...

Break up with her and test other pussy, you are young and you need to see the world so to speak

or

You don't break up with her and you DON'T get other pussy. Thats the breaks and you do it for love.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

16. boostin-gp

boostin-gp Guest

:werd: Do NOT cheat on her.

I recently had this debate with myself. There are two other girls that I know. These two girls both live out of the county. These two girls have BOTH said that they'd jump me if they ever saw me alone.

I have had numerous opportunities to go and lay pipe elsewhere, but I havent. Every time I feel the need to go out and get laid, I call and talk to my g/f of two years. I hang up the phone with her, and for some reason I have no desire to cheat any longer. Thinking about cheating is not wrong... every guy on the face of this earth has thought about it. If you actually go through with it, prepare for a nasty break up because SHE WILL find out. good luck! :)

17. helo7050

helo7050 New Member

baaa.if your under 21 fuck it. . its not like your going to merry her. when i was in HS i used to date this girl and was fucking around with other girls. I never had intentions of actually merrying this girl (though she thought she would marry me, even though i told her it wasn't going to happen becuase i was muslim and she wasn't). .You gotta be a man and remember the girls are the ones that need the dick!

18. merlinski

merlinski and I'm his friend, Jesus

Wow this forum is filled with assholes.

Bottom line, being young doesn't make it OK. If you feel like you really want to be with other people, then break up with her. If you like her enough to not cheat, then stay. But don't fuck around on her. And definitely don't listen to this asshole above me who thinks that fucking around makes you a man, a real man respects girls and has the balls to break up with a girl if he can't resist temptation.

19. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

OKAY OKAY : im in the same boat as you, except, i dont feel the need to cheat...

She was my first, i was her second. We have sex as often as we can (we have very harsh conflicint schedules) and i don't feel the need to go out and bang chicks..

now...i still check girls out, but i never really get this urge to go and see what their vagina feels like.. :dunno: but i really dig my girl, a lot.

20. StuDLei

StuDLei Death before Dishonor

cant say it better

21. lilceez112

lilceez112 New Member

i am sure she feels the same way.

she probably wants to test some other dicks out too. so take a break, go fuck some other girls and then when you two love birds get back together you can always think about the dicks she has sucked or taken in her ass.

just break up with her, dont cheat. you will get caught or feel like shit.

22. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

If you are man enough to let her fuck other guys if you fuck other girls then do so. If not then you have no right to do it.

23. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

quoted for truth.

i hope karma gets you in the ass.

24. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

Like what a majority of people are saying, don't cheat. But if you want your girl and other girls also, maybe ask for an open relationship. Just realize this gives her the chance to be with other guys. If you or she don't want this, break up.

25. I've had 3 virgin bf's. and every single one of them, after we were sexually involved and things were "serious", i told them to go out and find other pussies. none of them would do it though.
    i totally understand why you want to. to be honest, after 3 virgins, i kinda wish that i have an experienced one. but then again, coming back to reality, she'll probably not be very happy if she finds out.