TAT Thinking about a clitoral hood piercing... I need advice!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fozzie, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Fozzie

Fozzie Guest

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend asked me if I'd ever thought about getting my clitoris hood pierced. It was an interesting question... I went with a friend of mine when she got hers done a few years ago, but we lost touch just afterwards so I never got to ask her about it .

What I really wanted to ask her was whether or not it made a big difference to stimulation - whether it be walking around doing day to day stuff, or actual manual stimulation / sex.

The other question I have is as to whether or not it would heal if I remove the piercing. I'd like to know, if I decide its not for me (whether ten days or ten years down the line) if it would heal and if so, would there be any scarring.

I'd also just like to note that although my boyfriend mentioned it, I wouldn't be doing it for him - he just started me thinking about it again. If there is a really really noticable difference, and it would heal, then it's something I'd definately want done. If not, then it's something I need to think about a bit more....

I'd really appreciate any info you guys could give me :)

2. David02

David02 Guest

My gf has had her hood pierced for nearly a year now.

The answer to your first question is yes! It doesn't stimulate her all the time, but it does when she is moving around a lot. She says it stimulates her the most when she is working out or dancing. She actually had an orgasm once while doing the stair climber at the gym. That was such an exciting story to hear...
    As far as during sex, she says it does give a little extra stimulation, but not a whole lot. She does enjoy masturbating a lot more than she used to though. Evidently a clit hood peircing + a vibrator is a very good combination.

One of the questions she asked the piercer before she got it done was if it would heal if she ever took it out. He told us that it would close up perfectly and she would never be able to tell she was ever pierced. Of course... we have not proven that since she loves it so much.

I say go for it... it is definately one of the sexiest things a girl can do to her body.

3. getoffofit

getoffofit New Member

I agree.. go for it

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  4. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

i just got mine done about a month ago and i love it :bigthumb: to your first question it is a BIG YES that piercing is interesting .. .. walking is stimulating and stairs are the greatest .. .. granted you wont constantly get stimulated but it does happen every now and then .. .. healing if you take it out i dont know because i havent wanted to EVER take it out .. .. and i totally agree with david02 about it being one of the sexiest things a girl can do to her body :naughty:

5. I got mine done in Sept 04, and I am the minority of women who didn't get the benefits of walking orgasm. But with the help of a vibrator it is heaven. It does make you more sensitive, but it is not guaranteed to be 100%. I would recommend it, and healing is between 4 - 6 weeks, most people heal in 4 though.

6. Fozzie

Fozzie Guest

Thanks for your help, thats all the info I needed to know, so I'm off to get it done today. Thanks again :)

7. utanthony

utanthony New Member

good luck!

8. Bella

Bella New Member

I got mine this last monday I love it!!