"Things you say make me think"? Good Bad?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Dec 10, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Soo last night I got done talking with this girl a bit early.. we were on the phone oh for maybe an hour or so the rest of the week was like 2 hour calls every night atleast.

Anyways onto the story.. towards the end of the call I dunno what I said or what it was but she got like really quiet.. you know not complete silence but something was on her mind.. asked her to tell me but she wouldn't soo I let her go for the night since she was tired but forgot to say goodnight so I texted her.. Goodnight and since it'll be the first night in awhile you get enough sleep, sweet dreams.

I get a text message back saying..

"Things you say make me think"...

I think its a bad thing but I can't tell.. I can only hope everything goes right but oh well Im just ranting on about it here.

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

any physical contact between you two yet?

3. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

that saying in general usually means makes her think why you two are together... meaning that is bad.

4. jonno

jonno New Member

sounds good

5. jonno

jonno New Member

i'm pretty sure they are not together..

6. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

yeah we need a little more information here. Is she your girlfriend? Have you slept with her? what exactly was said during the conversation? It is hard to for a opinion without this information.

7. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Ususally if a girl makes a comment like that without elaborating, normally it is negative. If she wasn't bothered she would have elaborated off the bat and she wouldn't leave it up in the air like that. So, I'd be thinkin it's more of a negative thing.

She's probably honing in on things you are saying, leading her to believe you aren't interested in her on a serious level. Just someone more to pass your time. You may be talking about things that she notices may disclude her being in the picture. If she's liking you and looking to maybe invest then she's going to be hesitant to open up. Or it could be that she feels you are holding things back. Somewhere there is some confusion. Thats basically what she's saying is that she feels she second guess things.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Sounds like she likes you, but has other stuff going on, and it's making her think.

But yea, impossible for us to know.

9. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Oookay, I'll explain it all

We met over the internet like ohh 2 and a half weeks ago now? I think.. for the first week and half like anything we just talked both had no intention of finding someone to hitch with really just talk to people who knows you know.. meet some friends have a little fun hanging out. Well last friday we were chatting and I forget how it got brough up but she was mentioning someone she was starting to really like but didnt know and stuff and I did a casual asking of if it was me and well it was :). Anyways I basically said I was thinking along the same lines by that time.. you know but that we should meet up in person first. Well last weekend and this week we were both crazyily busy so we couldn't really meet up but we still talking and everything nothing too akward.. it's almost like we are already dating but havn't even met eachother.. like 2 hours on the phone every night this week but maybe it's a friend thing I can't say for certain. But last night the I think I said something I don't know what she sorta got quiet after that but it coulda been cause she wasn't having a great day.. then I got that message. "things you say make me think".. anyways hopefully we'll meet up tommorow or something, I can only hope for the best and I'll only regret it if I drop it I suppose.. have nothing to lose.

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I think you hit it right on.. cause she just got out of a pretty heavy relationship not too long ago.. ( 2 months ).

11. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

hmm ya I found out it was a bad thing :(, I accidentally cracked a joke about tight jeans.. well I caught myself but she wanted to know really bad. I feel like crap now because ugh.. ya