things you did that made you an ass

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 98formyws6, Mar 6, 2007.

1. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

what are some things you guys or gals did that made you look like a complete tool in front of the so

mine- i got her a key chain w/ her name on it from florida when we first started dating, whenever we were in her car i never seen it on her keys so i figured she trashed them,didnt want to be rude at first but brought it up one day kinda accusingly after a fight

she just gave me a look and told me they were on her other set of keys so of course i gave her the :rolleyes: then she reaches into her purse and pulls them out (turns out she keeps her house keys seperate from the car keys)

another time when we were more psudeo serious i loaned her my notebook and after she avoided my calls for a few days i was feeling :squint: and wrote a sorta nasty email (there was a method for my madness, wasnt being a paranoid obsessive jerk)

turned out i was dialing the wrong number the whole time when she called back:hsd:

2. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

The worst thing possible. I called a woman I was dating my ex-girlfriend's name. Total accident. I was a rather buzzed. But no excuse.

One of the most sincere (and difficult) apologies I've ever made.

3. Kilsimiv

Kilsimiv New Member

THREE stories, and this is the first of the Three:

Well, my friends Hillary, Katy and I were talking about how Hillary wanted to buy a new iPod. Sorry, she didn't just WANT it, she NEEDED it.

We talked about funny random ways to get the 200 dollars, when finally Hillary and Katy joked about taking nude photos of their friends, and selling them for 5 bucks a piece to desperate guys. Finally, I said "Hillary, if you're willing to do that, why not just have sex with someone for 200 dollars?"

They both paused, and Hillary finally said "Who would have sex with my for 200 dollars?" I raised my hand. "No you wouldn't," she says, "You don't even HAVE the 200 dollars."

I didn't WANT to fuck Hillary, and I had a girlfriend at the time. But I HATE it when people try to predict my behavior. I ran to the ATM, got out 200 dollars, and THREW it all on her desk. "THERE." I said, grinning with victory.

What started out as a joke evolved into this: Thursday, at 8:00, we would get a couple drinks, and then fuck (8:00 because I had a date with my girlfriend at 6:00, and I could just drop her off at her place after dinner).

I ended up not going through with it for moral reasons, but I almost made my friend Hillary a whore.

Edit: To be fair, Hillary tells the story too - but only when drunk.

4. Kilsimiv

Kilsimiv New Member

Second Story of Three (set after the first story):

So, I tried breaking up with my girlfriend a few times, even almost having sex with a friend of mine for money because I was so tired of our relationship. She would just whine whine whine whine whine, etc.

So, we were having sex in the dorm room, and afterwords, I say to her "Hon, you realize this is about as good as it will ever get in our relationship, right? We don't want to get married, heck, we only half like eachother. Should we still be dating even though the sex is the only thing we have going?"

While I held her close, with my penis resting firmly between her butt cheeks, she said "Well, I guess we shouldn't continue dating if you feel that way."

We seperated (physically), and she got dressed and left, feeling both the shame of walking down the hall with a clear after-sex look, and of being alone.

Oh yeah, and it was in the dorms where everyone could see her. That story isn't so bad, but this one is:

STORY THREE OUT OF THREE:

I was in bed naked with my NEW girlfriend, and I told her both of those stories. She didn't talk to me for a while afterwords.

5. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

this is why i love Kilsimiv

6. Kilsimiv

Kilsimiv New Member

That happened to me NUMEROUS times with the ex from the first and second story. Her name was ashley and the girlfriend before was Jessica. How could I mix those two up?! What made it worse is that my name and her ex's were only one letter apart, so I didn't have much of an excuse as to why *I* did it and she didn't.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  7. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Just being a complete ass more then once in a short time period!

8. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Well, she certainly couldn't accuse you of being dishonest.

9. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

When I was with my ex once and we were makin out in her bed, I started to call her by her sisters name! I don't know why I was thinkin about her sister or why i said that but after i said it she was like :eek: what did u just say so i tried to play it off and pretend i had said something else. she didn't believe me and I was like fuck :mad: the whole time cause of that and it totally killed the mood.

What made it worse was that her sister was like 15years old!!!

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I once had to stifle a laugh when hearing a crazy story about her late grandfather (who had Alzheimer's) taking potshots with his .22 pistol at two people in a canoe in the creek behind their house, because he thought they were a German sub.

She gave me this deathly look and said "It isn't funny," which it wasn't... but... I mean it kinda was.

11. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

My girlfriend back in highschool threw a big party, but passed out pretty early. I was drunk and horny, so I just slept with her horny asian friend instead.

12. Kilsimiv

Kilsimiv New Member

hahahaha that IS pretty fucking funny.

13. LordOvenMitt

LordOvenMitt New Member

I couldn't help but laugh. It isnt funny because of the state of the person in the story, but it is funny on its own.

14. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

Didn't defend her when getting shit talked in a theater. "Just let it go." :o

Otherwise, I've been pretty careful.

15. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I would be glad that some of you agreed, but this is OffTopic, and it's full of psychopaths soo....