SRS Things seem to be improving

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Drifter87, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

At college I always seem to be down, but since I am home for the summer things seem to be getting better. I'm chilling with all my great friends from home every weekend, I bought my dream car (1988 Nissan 300zx, I love 80's sports cars), work is going well, I'm slowly figuring out what to major in, and overall I'm a million times more happyer and everyone in my family can see it.

I just find it sad that when I talk to people from my college they always try to shoot me down, But I'm just so damn happy, it is pissing them off they can't get me to be upset! Infact this one girl I was "friends with benifits" with... was trying very hard to get me depressed... I eventually told her no more of me and her and I felt a ton better, like brick was taken off my chest.

To make things even better, girl I work with seems to be very into me. We already went out once together, She had a great time with me, I and a great time with her... looks like we are going out again Thursday night together. So who knows what could happen :x:

I'm not looking forward to going back to college, because the people I really hate some how ended up as my roommates or on the same hall as me. I missed the transfer deadlines, apparently they were last november... oh well I can always transfer this year, or suck it up and hopefully find someone decent to hang with at college.

Anyways, I'm happy as hell, I love my car, my job, my friends, and I have found a girl worthy of dating, just hope she feels the same way.

2. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

glad things are lookin up :hsd:

even though college seems to suck and it's always nice to have friends there to help you along the way...just remember you're there to better youself in your education and that "sucking it up" will make it worth it in the end :hs:

3. Drifter87

Just 3 more years of actuall college left...

4. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

i never went to college just so i didn't have to deal with that crap. but i was lucky and got a great job.

although i do want to go back to get my paramedic....but that's only a year of school :o

5. vcm

vcm Guest

That's a tough situation to have to go into. Remember that you don't have to stick with whoever it is that keeps putting you down for the next three years. Be proactive about transferring out of where you live and making new friends. Even if you go to a small college, I'm sure there are other people you can find to hang out with, and you shouldn't have to deal with those assholes who seem to want you to be depressed any longer. :hs:

6. Drifter87

Well hopefully this Fall at college I can meet some new people who are decent and fun...

What really sucks is my grandfather just passed away today :wtc:...