FRK Things are getting complicated....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dmtnt, Jul 9, 2007.

1. dmtnt

dmtnt Friends don't let friends early apex

Some of you may have read my posts on the threesomes my wife and I have been having, specifically the most recent with her friend.

Well, we got together 3 times in the past week alone. :eek3: In every case, it was my wife who initiated it. My observation - my wife is falling in love with her friend and her friend is falling in love with me. My basis for these observations are:

1. My wife has little to no interest in me lately, over the last week when we've all fooled around, wife is ALL over her friend, I may as well not even be there. I see her being more affectionate with her friend lately, i.e. holding hands, kissing more, etc. Wife and I were alone Friday night, she had ZERO interest in anything even remotely sexual, the next day when her "friend" came over she was ragingly horny. In fact, that very night when we all fooled around, I don't think my wife so much as touched me once.

2. Yesterday afternoon her friend grabbed me when noone else was around, threw me into the bathroom and just about raped me. :noes: Basically told me the only reason she's been doing the 3-some thing was to be with me....she doesn't mind being with my wife but it's not really her thing. Told me she's crazy about me, my wife doesn't know how good of a husband she has, she'd love to hook up with JUST me one of these days, etc., etc. As flattering and tempting as it was, I turned her down. :hs:

Christ, why can't things just be nice and simple, why do emotions always have to fuck up everything? :rolleyes: :wtc:

Strangely, I'm not really mad that my wife is falling for her friend...I would be if it was another guy, but this is kind of apples and oranges. Maybe she's really coming out of the closet now? :dunno: I do know this - if she turns lesbian and leaves me, I'm going to nail her friend SO hard she won't be able to walk for a week! :idhitit:

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

It's because she's something new. once the 'newness" wears off she'll be back...... or she really is more attracted to women now than men. :dunno:

COMMUNICATE ABOUT THIS MORE. Don't ruin you marriage over some fuckign sex.

3. dmtnt

dmtnt Friends don't let friends early apex

Believe me PE, I'm not about to. Not exactly sure how to bring it up to her, thinking she'd deny it anyway.... She's been with a few women before this but I've never seen her act this way with any of them. Her "friend" even noticed and commented to me about it.

It took everything in my power to turn down her friend's advances. She's really hot looking and is fantastic in bed, but it's not worth losing my marriage over and that's what I told her nicely.

Maybe you're right and the "novelty" will wear off. I hope so, I really do love her. :hs:

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

when tigre and i had our threesome with this one girl, when we played, Tigre and I barely paid any attentionto each other at ALL and were only focused on her. for me because it was new and rare occasion, I knew i could have tigre all to myself at anytime, but with her it was something completely different. it wore off (for the lack of novelty and other reasons, one of which me being a jealous cunt).

but since you are saying she's had other women before, this may be different.

You value your marriage. be serious, bring it up and talk it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2007
  5. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

You know the answer to this is simple: communication. Then comes the difficult part. You know what you need to do.

And though it may be uncomfortable, and might end the 3-somes, tell your wife about what her friend said and tried to do. Better your marriage than some fun.

6. gorilla

gorilla New Member

9 days later.... update?