SRS They expect me to not be angry, to be forgiving?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chucklenut, May 26, 2006.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

I have a question for you all that I am curious to hear an asnwer to.

My sister, who will go unnamed, completely screwed up my life and my dreams until she moved out at about 19 after she threatened to have her freinds come to the house (my parents were gone) and kick my ass until I almost die.

I would've brushed off this thing because it was usual of her to death threaten/insult/scream at me, but she picked up the phone and i ran upstairs. Picked up the phone upstairs and she was talking to someone about "how they should come over there right now because my brother is going to kill me, i need help"

she tried to make it look like i was going to hurt HER so her freinds would hurt ME.

to make a long story short, after we moved to a certain state on my 12th birthday, something weird or w/e happened, but she made my life hell. She would rat on every bad thing i did but when i did it to her, i was a "fucking little bitch" and i "deserve to go to hell and burn forever". she would wake me up in the middle of the night, usually high on something, screaming at me and shaking me in bed.

this went on until i was in my early 15's when the above situation was described.

years later, my parents wanted to bring her home for christmas. they thought i was "a hateful person" and they said "they were ashamed that their own son would hate someone with such a passion".

i can only talk about her when im swearing her and wishing her death.

yeah, i hate her that much.

How am I supposed to deal with her? I finally convinced them to let her come NEXT year so I didn't have to deal with her. Well.....guess what, "next year" is this year and I have no idea how I need to deal with this....

2. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

This belongs in the Asylum, maybe a mod could move it?

My sister and I didn't get along well either. She was older than me and at only 4 years old at my birth, I guess I was invading her territory by taking our parents' attention away from her. She defintely has not only a spoiled attitude like she deserves more help from our parents than I do to this day (she's 23, I'm 19. I don't ask for anything from my parents other than shelter and food while I'm in school, and they're glad to give both to us and more), but also we fight all the time about stupid stuff, started by either of us, simply because of the feud that went on as kids. She was pretty mean when I was little but nothing like what your sister is described as. I feel your pain but not on the same level.

I reccomend you try to get some counseling so you can try and mend the relationship if your sister is clean and sober, and decides she wants to try being a loving member of your family. If she's still unstable then your parents are simply mistaken in their opinion of your feelings. Explain your feelings to them.

Either way, I don't think you should hate her. You should try to understand her position as an older sibling, maybe who had worse parenting than you, was abused, or something that could have caused her to act this way towards you. The more you hate the worse off you are in terms of both mental health and physical health as well(stress is very deteriorating to the body and mind).

3. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

I had a psychiatrist for 2 years when i was in middle school, he suggested counseling so we tried some family thing in a building next door. it didnt work, half way through the first meeting me and her cussed each other out and she threw some weird gold plaque thing that was on his shelfs at me.

about the stress thing, i never knew that. that does interest me. how hard is it on people who are say....16 years old?

4. PoliticalPirate

PoliticalPirate New Member

Stay at a friends, get away from her, theres no point including her in your life, avoid her at all costs.

I had to do this to one of my sisters and she didn't do anything anywhere near as bad as yours has done to you.

Avoid her like the plague.

5. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

im glad to know you guys haven't had to go through this bullshit

im not asking for sympathy or "ohhh i feel so sorry for you" it just makes me feel good that not a lot of people have seemed to go through this

Avoiding her? she gets kicked out them my parents let her back in. the record is 2 hours. one time she even swallowed a whole bottle of asprin right in front of me and my dad at the front door so we had to call 911.

"i feel your daughter needs a safe place until her recovery, keep her at home"

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKIN STUPID DOCTOR

6. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

thread moved, this is not a recovery issue, maybe you will get better advice in The Asylum

7. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

What a spoiled piece of shit. Kick her out for a month and she'll shape up fast or become a whore. By the sounds of it, she already is one.

Anyways avoid her completely. Sure she'll be living with you but don't say anything to her. Do not acknowledge her existence. You parents who have been blinded by her bullshit will naturally turn against you because they will see you as the aggressor because you don't want to talk to her. Don't take their bullshit. Tell them about all this, if you haven't already, and what she's done to you and how they're being unfair to you after all the shit you've had to bear.

She sounds like a cunning manipulative little cunt from what you said and I'm sure that when she's dealing with your parents she makes herself appear to be victimized by you/them and then takes advantage of the guilt her actions raise in your parents. I'm sure your parents blame themselves for what she is and feel like they could have done more and that this is all their fault. That's exactly what she wants them to feel because this is the situation that serves her best. Do not allow her to do this!

noods of sister? :x: :hsugh:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2006
  8. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Does your sister suffer from some sort of mental issue? Have you brought this up with your parents? This is NOT normal behavior for anyone, I'm sorry. And for your parents to say that YOU have the problem is not normal either. Either they refuse to admit your siste rhas a problem or they are more than happy to "sweep it under the rug" so-to-speak.

She clearly has mental issues that need to be addressed. you're not the one with the problem, she is. You just have normal anger about the whole situation which is normal.

9. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

well guys thanks for the help, recent incidents landed me living with my best buddies in their dad's house for a bit until certain terms have been met.

id just like to respond to this then let this thread die: she has no mental issues that i know of.

p.s. getting high helps this!:420:

10. kackel champion

kackel champion faces always are changing lies and disguise for th

my sister and i are exactly like this, but then again my sister was a drug addict in high school, got knocked up by an alcoholic and had a kid a week after she turned 20...married the dude then proceeded to get fucked up every weekend. kicked his ass out 3 or 4 times. he was a fucking loser that could never keep a steady job before he met my sister, and now the only work he does is for the family businesses because he wouldn't be able to get any substantial job in the real world. he disappeared in vegas for about 36 hours one time and i had to pick her ass up at the airport at midnight when i had to be at class at 8 am the next day. the sacrifices i have made for them don't really seem to matter, yet all of my friends will tell me that i'd give the shirt off my backs for them.

but yet i'm the bad guy because i don't take shit from her or her husband or my parents. i'm the world's worst person because i put my life on hold for 6 months to run one of the family businesses only to have the talk shit behind my back once i leave to the people i brought in there so i knew the place would be taken care of? like i wasn't gonna hear about it.

my brother in law will be in the hospital in a few weeks taking his meals out of a straw for the rest of the year because he talks out the side of his mouth too much and has nothing positive to say about anyone. and it's only gonna cost me 3 steaks at geno's. for you philly people, you know what im sayin. i figure once that happens, i'll get a lot more respect from her and him and the rest of my family for that matter because they know that there will be repercussions for their actions if they don't act right and start treating me with respect.

cliffs: make a big splash. actually give your sister a reason to fuck with you then lay the smack down. your family will begin to respect you more when you demand their respect. if they don't want to give it to you, then leave them be. your mother and father will come crying back to you later once she's finished using and abusing them, their home, and their trust.