thermalean + cardio

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by j-rock, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j-rock

j-rock New Member

hey guys,

just had a quick question and thought maybe anyone with some experience can give me some advice.

im currently 20 years old, 5'9" and 180 lbs. not extremly overweight but its time i try to get rid of some of the excess flab.

a bit of background: i was pretty banged up after a car accident last may and have been pretty much sitting on my ass since, but have finally been cleared by the doctor to start working out again.

im not looking to hit the weights hard just yet because like i said, im want to burn off some of this flab ive built up over the last year. what im trying to do is loose about 15-20 lbs. and get down to about 160-165 than hit the weights and try and get some muscle and get a little bigger up to about 175 mostly muscle.

now a routine ive conjured up is running for about 30-45 minutes every morning on an empty stomach, and obviously 5-6 as healthy as possible meals throught the day.

now i was just wondering if anyone had taken thermalean and what kind of daily cycle they did, im thinking 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 1 with dinner, ive read up on the stuff and know the risk it runs... any input?

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

read the stickies.

3. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

thermalean sounds like a ripoff. you need to lift weights to burn fat. Lose only has one O in it. there is no evidence to show that cardio on an empty stomach helps, in fact you'll be in a fasted state and are likely to burn off whatever remaining muscle you have.

your whole philospophy seems to be based off workout myths.

4. j-rock

j-rock New Member

i wouldnt doubt it, ive never taken training seriously, but its time i start, gonna go through the stickies when i get a chance, thanks.

5. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

1. use fitday.com to track calories etc
    2. lift
    3. cardio
    4. calories in vs calories out
    5. lots of water
    6. lots of chicken

7. if you have to take sups maybe stick to proven items like a EC (ephedrine, caffeine) stack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.