theres probably at least 100 of these posts here...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rip tide, Sep 26, 2005.

1. rip tide

rip tide New Member

okay. so i worked with this girl over the summer, first time i met her, and we hit it off pretty well. the first time we went out some stuff went down, and the night went by great. it just felt so right... We're both seniors in high school, and i swim full time and she was working out her college stuff and she was working as well, so i barely got a chance to see her for about two weeks now. Now i feel like im just annoying her with asking her how shes doing and im not getting any feedback at all... whenever we see each other we dont make eye contact and it really sucks pretty badly... any advice? things seemed to go really good when we were talking and hanging out together during the summer, but now that schools started idk... i dont want to add this one to the list of one night stands.

2. Banshee

Banshee New Member

Sounds like thats what it was

3. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

Sounds like thats what it was

4. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

move on, its high school. you will go to college and forget about her, esp while you are having another one night stand.

but really, did you lose your virginity to her? did you think it was going to last? if those answers are yes, then you may want to make a more active effort to spend some time with her. otherwise, just move on. one night stands make for funny stories