There is absolutely nothing wrong with the story in this topic, but...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugwump, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

This girl could crush me like a bug if she wanted to, and I need to get these thoughts out...

I've known her for over a year. Started as a friend. Feelings grew as I got to know her personality. Went on a date. She wasn't looking for a relationship at all. Wanted to stay friends with me. I told her I couldn't, that the feelings were too strong. I broke off all communication with her (twice, actually). And now she's back again...

We were sposed to go to Tool before we broke-off for the second time, but it sold out. She found out I was going to Tool this next time, and it reminded her of us, so she wrote me a very hesitant email about coming with me to the show. Very guarded, like I could crush her. Since then, we've been talking more and more. I told her I want to see her before the show. She asked me if I like picnics, so I guess we're going on a picnic this weekend. I tell her she can pack me a sandwich and I'll teach her how to draw trees.

We txt each other almost every day, one thing leads to another, and I'm talking about when I'm going to kiss her and how hard she's been on me. And she's says but you've never REALLY tried. And then she msgs me before bed and says goodnight (she has NEVER done this) and then says something about a sleep-over sometime soon.

I'm in love with someone that, at one point, didn't have the same feelings. And probably still doesn't. And what she's doing is making me dizzy.

She's 5'1", 100 pounds. I'm 6'4", 200 pounds... And she could cripple me with her pinky. :hs:

2. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

oh cute, well I hope everything goes well with you two

3. johnny

johnny shit, baby

careful

cool though :bigthumb:

4. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

have fun if it works out :x:

5. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

How old are you? I ask because you sound like you have no emotional maturity. You are not in love with her...you are in LUST. Just treat each other with respect and have fun with one another because you sound like you are too young/immature to be in a serious relationship.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Not all people grow out of being passionate.

7. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

...and not everyone dies from a terminal illness. But still, the odds are not in his favor.

8. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

at first i thought this was about a big girl thread :rofl: . but as i read i found it to be something diffrent. good luck :x:

9. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Basically yeah... "Be careful." :hs:

10. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I'm 28 and she is 23. This will be the second (maybe first) time I'm in love. But like someone else said, passion might be a better word.

LOL @ "big girl" comment

11. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

Well, you should know this by now...don't be too interested in her or you'll drive away the very thing that you want.

12. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i was in the same position as you were & things worked out for me but it was very hard & very emotional. I've now been with him for almost 2 years but be careful ,it's a long road.

13. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

thanks bro

14. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

We were teasing each other lastnight, and I called her a little chihuahua because she's small and half-hispanic. I said I'll pick her up with my mouth.

Her response: "I hope you plan to do other things with your mouth."

...:run:

She's adorable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

What the sam hill? Forget about drawing trees and draw all over her (probably substantial) bush with your white ink ngr!

16. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I'm a romantic. :o