There are really 2 Matrices, not just the single Matrix *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Dismay, May 22, 2003.

1. Dismay

Dismay Elitist Prick OT Supporter

The annomaly, Neo, can differentiate between the real and the fake. In the end the reason he has those powers is because he is still inside the Matrix. They say Zion has been destroyed 6 times and rebuilt. The reason it is rebuilt is because those who are 'freed' from the inner Matrix are still inside of the outter Matrix as a whole but think that they are now free. So the freed are then killed so that the annomaly, Neo, cannot discover the other Matrix. But because he chose the other door he was able to be released into the outter Matrix again and when he killed the sentinels with his power that should not exist outside of a Matrix world.

Also, remember how agent smith transferred himself into that one guy on the ship? How could he have done that if the guy was living, the only reason he could do it is because that guy went back to the outter matrix.

Has this already been discussed?

2. landonhodges

landonhodges Guest

yeah... in the Flavor of the Week forum.

3. nucl3ar

nucl3ar Guest

old news
    Sorry to burst your bubble.

4. VBGOD

VBGOD Guest

We spoke about this before.

DEEP.....

5. Scream_Phoenix

Scream_Phoenix Handsome Boy Model

this has already been discussed.

6. DwnRtPnoy

DwnRtPnoy New Member

so inner matrix is the world where they wear all the black suits and getups, while the outer matrix is Zion and where everyone is ragedy...

:confused:

7. Scream_Phoenix

Scream_Phoenix Handsome Boy Model

the thing i dont like about this theory is if neo finally figures out he in another matrix or whatever, then end of the third movie will bring us pretty much to where we thought the trilogy began in the first place.

8. SBrooks1

SBrooks1 GOAT OT Supporter

Basically :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

9. SBrooks1

SBrooks1 GOAT OT Supporter

Wait 6 months like the rest of us!!! :bigthumb:

10. White Stormy

White Stormy Take that, subspace!

11. A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX Silver Member

i highly doubt it.

Now with Agent Smith going into Bane's body. He cloned Bane's "matrix" body. The phone rang expecting Bane to pick up, so he can go into his body. But instead, the cloned Smith picked up instead, therefore going into Bane's "real" body.

It works the same way as if Bane was never cloned and he just picked up the phone.

Now with the powers outside the matrix, i'm still unsure of that right now. Could be a couple of possiblities.

Like matrix within matrix as mentioned. Or Neo now has some Agent Smith's code. Or Neo is evolving to be even stronger? We wont know for sure for another 6 months, and i cant wait. :wiggle:

12. TankRizzo

TankRizzo Sensational Moderator Super Moderator

:greddy: I hope they don't go that route because that pretty much makes the first two movies completely irrelevant.

13. Pudifin

Pudifin These girls > olsen twins

It has to be a matrix inside a matrix or else its :greddy: as hell with Neo turning into a superbeing able to kill things in the real world with his mind.

How would it make the first two movies irrelevant? Its telling the story of how they defeat the matrix...

Assuming its just a single matrix, and we'll ignore agent smith's illogical take over of bane's body, how does bane survive the counter attack? NO ONE survives but him. It's likely that he is the one that fucked with everything and it seems likely that the sentinels knew he wasn't human and left him alone, hence he survives. It only makes sense if they're still in a matrix.

14. GrassHopper

GrassHopper Happiest motherf***er you're EVER gonna meet OT Supporter

:dunno: this theory makes sense to me

15. Yoritomo

Yoritomo dad's jar chimer

Neo is a Program in a human host. That is the Nature of the Anamoly. Much like what happened with Agent Smith but Neo was actually programmed to be the one.

That's my guess at least.

16. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

IF there is NOT a Matrix inside the Matrix; I would guess that the Smith program is controlling Bane through Bane's implants. Even when disconnected from the matrix Bane still has this big-ass port in his brain. I bet Smith can manipulate the body through that plug.

Maybe Bane is in a coma after the botched counter attack because the EMP pulse screwed up the Smith program.

The other option is there IS a Matrix inside the Matrix.

17. Musaca

Musaca Guest

I'm betting it's amtrix within a matrix, but a friend of mine got this idea .....

We don't know how much time has gone by, really, now do we? There has been 6 matrix's already & lets say each of them last 100 years... 2003 + 600 = 2603. Humans only use 10% of their brain. What would happen if they started using another 10%? Like somehow being in computers, some how rubbed off on us.

Personally, I think that idea is far out there.

18. KenKaniff

KenKaniff Guest

the wachowski brothers have already said that there is no matrix within a matrix, so completely disregard that. Besides, if 2 matrixes were the case, it'll be the biggest cop-out in movie history.