SRS There are 44k students at my school

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by IspitHotFire, Oct 19, 2005.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

Yet yesterday I saw my ex gf 5 times. :ugh:

But it felt kind of good because whenever I saw her I was either with our mutual friends who love me, or she was with them. Each time I said hi and hugged and talked to each of them and completely ignored her - she was pissed :mamoru:

2. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

this would be better in the main forum..............

3. Askesis

Askesis New Member

Funny shit man. I read the title of this thread and go "Wow, sounds like my school"

Then I clicked it and saw your Av :rofl:

I know what you mean, though. I see the same people so often.

4. AshLee

AshLee New Member

i go to a fairly decent sized community college..and some how when i moved a class it just happened to be my ex's comm class. for a while i was pissed..but u know..what can u do? suck it up and just ignore like you are doing..its the most fun :wavey:

5. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

oh part of its fun. Like last night me and this girl who is about 5x hotter then my ex gf were walking out to the parking lot to go get some food - perfect timing!

my ex gf and all her whore friends are standing outside their cars deciding who is going to drive that night :mamoru:

When I walk by they all stop talking and stare, except for my ex gf who tries to pretend she isnt looking but when we drove past i saw her stare my car down the whole time we were leaving.

Its childish satisfaction, i know. It just feels funny/good. Better news is I had another awesome night with this new girl, we got a little drunk and ended up sleeping in my bed, and she wants to come home with me to sarasota this weekend :)