COMIC Theory on current Daredevil storyline

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gtpimp97, Nov 25, 2006.

1. gtpimp97

gtpimp97 New Member

ok so i hope im probably wrong, and also that i will be hated and laughed at for this, but after reading dd #91 does anyone else possibly think that the person behind all this is foggy? i mean he knows all about matts powers and karens smell. hes a lawyer so hes got access to all kinds of info and the last few panels of the book, with dd saying "so she tells me what i want to know, and i can almost feel a knife twisting in my back and this time i believe ever word she says" it just made me think of nelson as being behind all this. dd thinks hes dead, and maybe foggy finally lost it? just a thought, i really hope im wrong on this though. any thoughts?

2. void

void oh yeah?

turning foggy into a villan would be a very bold move on brubaker's part...then again he's the same writer who had the balls to retcon bucky back to life.

i don't think foggy's behind this, he's still wanting out of his idea to betray matt to distance himself from DD and escape the choices he's made. i don't think it's just that girl working of DD though, someone else is involved.

3. gtpimp97

gtpimp97 New Member

yeah im hoping youre right. somehow this doesnt smell like kingpins work. and its somehow too involved for like the owl or some other b-list villain.

4. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

They invested too much in Foggy to waste it in a transparently turn towards the dark side.

5. gtpimp97

gtpimp97 New Member

then do you guys have any ideas or theories on who you think it might be?

6. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

lol, I honestly haven't caught up on Daredevil yet. I finished "Parts of a whole." Yeah, that's way back. Shoot me.