Then.. Again..

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by The Weasel, Jun 27, 2008.

1. The Weasel

The Weasel Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew OT Supporter

2. Then.. Again..

Then.. Again.. OT Supporter

3. aex

aex New Member

Do take this with a grain of salt - the seller originally only wanted to sell locally for $250, and I paid him $280 for shipping/paypal fees.

He did only say it came with two wiimotes, and sent three - but two of them were either pretty jacked up from the get-go, or damaged during shipping, and the console itself looks pretty beat up. The pads on the nunchucks are yellowed and dirty and one has a bunch of sticky shit in it, and I kind of don't want to touch them without sppraying them with bleach.

The thread claims the wii was "never even played" which is a statement that could be construed to mean a variety of different things, without saying them outright. I probably read too much into it, by expecting it to be in at least the shape that my daily-used electronics are in.

He also literally threw the console, all necessary cables, and the controllers in the original box with nothing else - no packaging except in the outer box, which didn't really matter, with how everything was tossed into the inner box. The cables are basically a rats nest.

All in all, I wouldn't buy from this seller unless I was buying locally and could check everything out for myself. Which is what he wanted to do, so I guess it's really my fault for expecting more out of his shipping - including, but not limited to, wadding up some newspapers to keep everything that was thrown in the box from hitting everything else. :hsd:

Haven't yet checked to see if the console and controllers are operational, and to what degree.

4. BlackCord96

BlackCord96 The Humble Magnificent.

5. kmad86

kmad86 Swine Epidemic Survival Crew '09 OT Supporter

Everything was great! Received all of my movies in fantastic condition. He also deducted 5 bucks becuase he said one of the cases wasn't in the greatest shape... I got the case in and it was in fine shape (just a little scratched up) the others were perfect :bowdown: great seller!

6. Mono

Mono New Member

7. fauxdiophile

fauxdiophile OT Supporter

great seller, bought an xbox360 wireless adapter, works great, shipped quickly and it came packed really well and with a tracking number :bigthumb:

8. whutaboutbob

whutaboutbob Guest

I would never buy from this crook again.

9. The Weasel

The Weasel Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew OT Supporter

I was just browsing old threads I made. I read the thread where he sold the TV, he specifically said there was a red line and the TV was acting up. Read the rules, bro.