The Worst Type of Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Dec 30, 2006.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I hate the type of girl that exchanges numbers but then never picks up the phone. Then when they see you again ask why you never call or that we should do something together. It pisses me off because I am not trying to get in to their pants, I really do just want to be friends. I know alot of girls will give you their number and never pick up. That is fine, but to take it the next step and ask you why you never call or why we never do anything together just pisses me off. Why pretend like you care?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Here we go again.

When she gives you her number she has good feelings. You likely caught her in a happy state. Cool. Later, when her phone is ringing she likely doesn't feel like going out, or she is doing something. She is in a completely different emotional state. It has nothing to do with you. Next time she sees you she might have good feelings again and want to do something with you. Again, nothing to do with you, it's just the state of emotion she is in at that given time. She uses chick-logic to say "Why didn't you call me when I was in a positive emotional state? Why didn't you call when I felt like doing something?"

So what are we to do about it?

LEAD HER EMOTIONS. Get her excited to see you again. You need to make her anticipate your call. Spike her attraction BEFORE closing. You need to make her associate feeling good with you. She will want to feel good again, and therefore she will want to be around you more.

Women are much more emotionally led than men are. You can't blame her for not picking up the phone if she doesn't feel like doing anything. In this way, women are MUCH more honest than men are... a lot of men would pick up the phone and go out with their friends even if they don't really feel like it.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I don't care enough to lead her emotions just to be her friend. She should already want to hang around me. Also, she gave her number to my friend and she pulls the same crap with him.

4. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Why should anyone want to hang around someone who doesn't make them feel good and have fun?

Edit: Like DeezWeez said- who cares? Don't talk to her.

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

To be honest, there are lots of times when i'll be hanging out with friends, and some girl I met will say "Hey! Give me your phone number...we gotta hang out some time!" ---- Even if I never want to talk to the girl, i'll say "Sure! It's... etc etc" ----- I don't want to be a dick and say "Maybe when you lose 30lbs, fatty!" or anything.

But the next time I see them, I don't say bullshit like "Why don't you ever call!?" ---- They usually say "How come you don't answer your phone ever?" and i'll say "I've just been really busy lately! Sorry!"

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Exactly Socrates.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

What I want to know is the message you leave, or how many times you call these women.

If you call more than ONCE you're done.

If you leave a message that is more than "This is Jason, call me back, 555-1212-" you're done.

Then when you see HER, you tell HER "Hey, why haven't you called? I was sitting next to the phone for the past 4.2 weeks, 24x7, and I even hired an answering service in case I fell asleep accidentally. If you're not going to call, you could at least have the decency to let me know so I can go get a new job."

PLAY. Banter. Joke. Flirt. But don't get pissed at women if your approach sucks, m'kay? :bigthumb:

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I called once and just said hey give me a call back, later. Then when she saw me I didn't say anything. She was the one who was like why don't you ever call. There was no approach because I was not trying to get in her pants. I am really just looking to become just friends with a few girls.

9. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Really? I mean, it's not that often I want to meet a girl to be 'just friends'. Are you SURE you aren't BSing yourself?

It's OK to want to get in her pants... but if that's what you want you need a different approach.

10. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

srsly, why the fuck can't women just outright say "sorry, I'm not interested in you." Or if they give us a BS answer, it could at least still tell us off. Like "I'm not looking for a relationship at this point in my life," no feelings are hurt, and the guy knows not to bother with the girl.

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No I really did not want to get in her pants. I was trying to establish more friends which are girls and nothing more. So I have more to do on the weekends.

Its just like Socrates said.

12. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Making friends with girls is a great idea.

I won't lie....I am always on the lookout for serious relationship material. Every girl I hang out with goes through my little mental tryout. I usually size a girl up and disqualify her within the first night. A few have made it to round two :)

When I finally find one I like ---- my old inner wussy wants to start coming out, but I have to stay disciplined and treat her like every other girl I am trying to make have feelings for me.

I'll want to say stuff like "You are really awesome. You aren't like most girls. I have a lot of fun with you all the time! Why are you so great?" ----- but I don't, because thats wuss, and I know what will happen if I say that stuff. Instead, I tease her, elevate physically, and all that good stuff. And it works.

It's getting so easy. Tonight I was sitting on the couch with a girl, and she was chewing gum. It was annoying me, because I couldn't kiss her. I just looked at her and said "Spit your gum in your hand." --- she did it, and I leaned in and kissed her.

I can't believe I used to beat myself up over this stuff in high school. I used to be so scared of getting rejected when I kiss a girl, but now that I think of it, i've NEVER been rejected when kissing a girl. Worrying about rejection is such a waste of time!

13. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

:bowdown:

As for myself, I never pick up when I get a call I don't recognize, because lots of creeps harrass me. If I give you my number, call, and I may callback. I may not, but odds are if I don't like you I've given you a fake number, so I probably will.

14. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

:bowrofl:

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Um, maybe she was looking for more and the fact that you DIDN'T make a move was an insult? You basically said to her "I won't date you because you are too fat, too ugly, too stupid, or I am gay."

Women - REAL women - are looking for a real man, not an immature little boy to be friends with. They want a mature, exciting, sexual man to sweep them off their feet. It sounds like you are advertising you are asexual, and they are picking up on it, and you're a waste of their time.

Women are a lot smarter than you. Understand the real reason why they are doing this and it will make sense. Stop wasting your time trying to befriend them. Make friends with guys, and focus on meeting women with whom you want to be MORE than friends with and your success will improve.

16. Socrates

Socrates New Member

And when Poco says women are smarter than you, i'm sure he means smarter at understand how people work.

Because men have an average of 3 points higher on IQ tests than women :)

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

All of this pick up adivice counterdicts it self. One major point of advice is to be just FRIENDS with 5 girls you would want to be around and then try to get with their friends. You don't establish friendship by making them think you want to get in their pants.
    Also, I can make friends with every guy in the world but that does not get me anywhere I want to be. All you end up with them is a 20 guys to hang around on the weekend. Guys + Guys = Guys.

18. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I think making friends with women is a great idea. I do it and I meet tons of girls through them!

I hang out with one, meet 4 of her friends in the same night, and send them all a myspace message a few days later saying "Hey! Let's hang out sometime!" and it usually works out.

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

That is what I am trying to get going.

20. NCS

NCS Active Member

This post full of excellent advice. I'm just going to add that you have to break it up into two categories.

1) Your game isn't tight enough
    2) She's just a flake.

If your game isnt tight enough thats why she's not calling you back or picking up. She probably met you, and her feelings were a "why not, he seems nice/harmless" when she tossed the number your way.

Now if your game WAS tight and she's flaking she could just be a flake. Flaking happens to a certain degree, especially with people with very active and busy lives.

All things said and done if your pick up is really solid, she will not flake and in the rare case she does she will get back to you on her own. Recently i had a date with a girl that went really well and I texted a day or two later (cant remember). Got no answer, and that really made my head itch because when i'm sure of this kind of stuff im almost never wrong. 5 days later i get a SMS for another date and an excuse for the phone getting lost. I've dated some VERY flaky girls, too. just losing the phone is nothing.

In the cases of a very short pickup (5minute type deal or less), IMO its ok to email/text/call two or three times *provided the calls are still game and not logistics*. what i mean by this is if you get no reply, you can try again but do nothing but tease/play/joke about it in a light way. Since the first phase of the pickup was so short you need to keep moving with it, and the call or text or email is just a vehicle to do so.

21. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Having a good-looking female friend/friends is an awesome way to meet women, and even have women aproach you. The OP is probably acting weird in his quest to make female friends. Women hate weird.

22. jpolakowski

jpolakowski New Member

Socrates your methods are seriously philosophical I approve 100%

23. NCS

NCS Active Member

thats very good, btw. before i got into pick up what i did for a while in my life was 1,2, and 3 for a purely personal goal. nothign to do with women. after this all you need is the balls to approach and most of the work is done. then its technique which really is the icing on the cake, but damn is it good =P

however i gotta say everythign you said there is also spoken by David D, and is thus a huge part of seduction/pick up (even if it was all researched from the same original sources, whatever they are), which you put down. dont give the stuff a bad name when most of it really is self improvement, and you're preaching the same thing

24. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah I was with my gf for 2 years and I used a pick up trick to get her. It worked but in the end we really didn't have anything.

25. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

90% of the seduction 'suites' that I've seen start with the steps you outlined. I personally worked for a year on myself before even going out into the field.