The worst time for feelings like this

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Insominac, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Insominac

Insominac New Member

This is truly the wosrt time for me to develope these feelings for this girl. I mean i have never felt like this toward any of the girls i went out with before. I mean it is compeletly different. I cant go 5 min. without thinking about her. Hell, i tried to call her today but she never picked up so i listened to a message she left on my voice mail i just wanted to hear her voice so bad. What makes it even worse is that she just got out of a really weird relationship with this guy ( he still thinks they are togather but theur not so she says) she went out with off and on for like a yr and a half. I mean i hung out with her on fri. we watched a movie and then walked around and made out a little, but i donno, i have never ever felt this way about a girl. Like some guys say shes hott and others say shes not but i dont even care. I just want to hold her and cuddle with her for like hours on end, i know this prolly sounds really pussy-like but its the truth...i donno what i should do...i have told her that i care alot about her, but i dont know if she really knows the extent. And im afraid if i tell her just how much i feel about her she might get scared and never talk to me again...any advice?:sad2:

Cliffs: I like a girl alot, never had feelings this strong for her before, i got no clue what to do...

2. brandnewlow

brandnewlow New Member

im in almost the same boat as u.. but mines a guy not a chick.. lol..

3. Insominac

Insominac New Member

well shit...

4. Cretin75

Cretin75 My anus is bleeding

Me too :( I miss this guy.. and it's been awhile since I felt this way and he dumps me because he thinks we don't have enough in common and that he doesn't see anything long term with me :( boooooooo

5. krondo

krondo New Member

well seeing as you went to a movie/ate/made out with her, i'm sure you're already in her boat, all you can do now is just keep it as a boyfriend/girlfriend type thing without having that label. as for her relationship i'd say its over and that she's moved on, the problem with her ex is that he's probably a stalker and well i wouldn't worry to much about him. but WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SPILL YOUR FEELINGS FOR HER! You'll probably scare the shit out of her seeing as she just got out of that weird relationship, i'd suggest taking it slow for a little while, you'll know when the time is to tell her how you love her, but as for now, keep dating she obviously likes it

6. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

part of love is stepping into the fire. Telling her how you feel is the best option IMO. Hang it all out there. If it doesnt work out it doesnt. If it does.... hells yes for you!

give it a try :) good to see you BTW

7. Digits

Digits New Member

It's a love thinng.. Well.. Maybe love at first site right now.. Who knows.. Maybe it'll be loove forever son.. What you don't want to do though is tell her that you feel like your inlove with her.. Nope that would be bad.. But you still need to show her that you really care about her.. Don't keep calling her though.. Wait for her to call, and if she doesn't then maybe call again in a day or two.. I know it's hard when you really want someone.. But you can't seem way to desperate and clingy.. Try and find out if she feels the sameway.. Talk to her.. Ask her whats on her mind when your starring eachother in the eye..

8. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

so what makes this the worst time for you to have these feelings?

9. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Yeah I don't think you should tell her how you feel just yet. I know I would be freaked out if I was her. She just got away from a weird person and is probaly a little distrusting at this point in time. As much as it sucks just take things slow and see how they pan out.

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Sorry for the slightly OT post, but isn't Insom a girl?

11. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

yes... thats what makes this shit soooooo hawt! IN FOR PICS!!!! j/k

I say go for it girl... you only live once!

12. krondo

krondo New Member

wait holy shit disregard my whole post earlier than, i'm sorry i don't know how girls think when it comes to these things but i do know what guys do and how girls react haha, my mistake.