"the worst pain i've ever experienced"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hello pedro, Aug 15, 2005.

1. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

my gf and i tried to have sex a couple days ago and had to stop because she said it was 'the worst pain' she's ever had to deal with. she's a virgin and we do lots of foreplay and fingering, though. she said next time we do it i should just ram the shit out of her and get it over with :mamoru: what should a nigga do?

PS - i'm not big at all.

2. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

definetly dont ram it in. me and my girl just started fucking and we just took it real slow. I watched the expressions on her face that helped alot to tell if it was hurting or not. I definetly wouldnt ram it in. She said the same thing about it hurting at first it hurt then it was just pressure but now shes starting to like it so stick with going slow and eventually youll be able to pick up the pace. Also keep reminding her to relax and kiss her which relaxes her. My girl just said eat her out until she cums then fuck her that way shes really wet and it will be easier on her

3. hello pedro

hello pedro Guest

but definately start out on top ya?

4. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

You might try having her be on top that way she can control the amount of penetration and speed.

5. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

lube lube lube lube lube lube lube lube

6. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

lube for teh win

7. xikar

xikar New Member

after the second time around it will get better. Just dont abuse it though, keep it tight as long as you can:bigthumb:

8. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Be more concerned about her comfort versus how tight it might be your second time around. Guys are morons...trust me...I am one. Take it easy on her, you don't want her feeling discomfort, that SERIOUSLY could mess her up for future sexual relations with you and (if it doesn't work out with you god forbid) future boyfriends. Ease her into it, relax her with your fingers, your tongue and your voice (this is an extremely underestimated thing). Touch her tenderly, and slowly speed up until she is in a 'full moment of heat'...after this continues for awhile, she might be ready (but no guarantee), take it easy, slowly slide into her, but let her tell you when enough is enough...don't force anything at all.

Just my two cents...