The Witcher: VERSUS

Discussion in 'Online Adventures' started by s34s0ns, Feb 25, 2009.

1. s34s0ns

s34s0ns OT Supporter

Anyone else play The Witcher: VERSUS?

It's a pretty fun browser based dueling game with lvls/skills/classes.

check it out if you haven't already.

versus.thewitcher.com

2. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

game seems like duels.com Has potential, but a few games like it already. I'm playing one called fallensword.com which has been around for a while now. A huge player base, but it's not so focused on pvp like this game.

there just seems to be too much guessing in this game and no strategy.

3. s34s0ns

s34s0ns OT Supporter

As you level up and unlock new skills / items it gets pretty advanced... but, i can see what you're saying.

Some fights are back and forth battles that are really close and others are just unlucky : /

4. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

yeah that's the only thing I don't like about the game. A lot of it is based on luck. I actually had quite a few fights that ended in a draw because we both "guessed" the wrong combination to use. We mainly didn't use the right defensive skills to take less dmg. Probably going to stick with my current one as this one doesn't really catch my attention like some of the others I've tried in the past. You should definitely check out duels.com though if you're into similar gameplay. It's been around for longer, appears to have a lot more players and items. More different combinations of skills to use and more classes. I don't play it anymore as it started to get time consuming. I do however play fallensword still. If you want a referral link, ask and I'll link it =)

5. Daria

Daria New Member

The site's blocked at work so I would like to ask. Does this have any relation to the game The Witcher?

6. s34s0ns

s34s0ns OT Supporter

Yeah, it's the same thing. It is basically an online dueling arena set up by the witcher site.