the weekend's one night stand v. holycrapI'mstillintothisgirl2dayslater

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WoodHoot, Feb 12, 2008.

1. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

Hi Vaginarium, first time poster :wavey:

I went to a party this weekend with a couple of coworkers from the local swim team. It was a funny sorta shin dig since the majority of the coaches are in their 30s and a few of them have already started families while I'm just a kid holding an in between job after college. It was fun though because they sorta looked to me to remember how to party and I jovially obliged. While I was only at the party for what was planned to be a short time, I still had fun doin my thing, workin the crowd as usual. It was a good time though I didn't think I'd be running into any girls I'd be interested in (30 year olds aren't my usual deal)...

The hostess of the party had a friend over that she used to swim with a couple of years back in college. As it turns out she knows how to party as well as she knows how to swim; she's currently a top prospect for the 2008 US Olympic team. I have a soft spot and a hard one for girls that know how to use their bodies so that was a good start. She also was a pretty damn good conversationalist and quite cute to boot. Add to that a heavy dose of the hostess trying to play matchmaker ("you two should go use the guest room, there are condoms in the bedstand!") and things were pretty much a lock.

Unfortunately, I had already made plans for a second party that night so I regrettably left the party early, but not before getting her number (which I promptly forgot to save and, miraculously, remembered half an hour later) and sneaking a few kisses. After a while at the 2nd party and a bout of text messaging with the swim babe I managed to make my way back to the original party where people were still up and going.

After much ado we found ourselves out at my car making out and feeling each other up, dodging random guests on their way out and generally feeling like we were back in high school again. Finally we get into the tiny cab of my '99 Tacoma and get down to business. Luckily I had a few trusty magnums and she had her riding pants on. GODDAMN, swimmers are the best, even in tight situations. I think my truck needs its suspension fixed...

Anyway, I guess this is the main reason I decided to post this at all... afterwards. I've had my fair share of one night stands and they have been rather various. For the most part they've never been much more than a re-enforcement of my sexual prowess but this certainly wasn't the case. It just wasn't hard to be around this girl afterward. I didn't feel any of the pangs of guilt, I wasn't looking for any excuses to get away from her and I didn't feel any of the post-coital anti-touch-ness. I wanted to go again, wanted to take her back with me and just cuddle with her.

So, oh wise Vaginarium, how do I approach this situation from here on out? She lives in LA, works 2 jobs and is a "professional" swimmer. I'm moving from SD to SF on fri (possibly making a pit stop in LA on the way up) and would really like to maintain contact with this girl. I know this isn't like deciding when to call a girl after getting her number so I have the best chances of getting laid, but do I just consider this a more fulfilling one night stand than the rest or should I try to make more of this? If I'm going to try, how do I not come off as some clingy guy or maybe some total creeper?

Cliffs: boy meets girl, boy nails girl in his car, boy likes girl, how does he keep nailing girl?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Well I've known a few top athletes and I know that they don't have much time for relationships. You won't be based in the same area and she also works 2 jobs, without even taking into account her training which may be up to 4 or 5 hours a day. There is practically no time for any kind of relationship in her schedule, yours may be nearly as busy :dunno:

In the same position I'd keep in contact and see where it goes (but I'm a sucker for sportswomen...) but wouldn't be expecting anything serious. Maybe the odd hookup now and then, but you never know?

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Welcome to the Vag :) Greatly-written post
    2. :eek3: I used to live new Del Mar
    3. The good news if you obviously have enough game to bag a girl on the first night...Your next step is a simple one. Call her.

There is always a lot of talk in the Vag abohut what you should do/say when you call. Whether you leave a messsage or not if she doesn't answer, what you're supposed to say, etc. However, I notice you are moving even farther away. If you're not just trying to get laid again whenever you see her what are you really tying yo get out of this? Shouldn't the week you are moving be the busiest or did you maybe just want to see her during one day for the move?

I guess if you just really want to see her one day during this week you call her, tell her you are moving but you'd like to see her on _______ to do something of your choice. If she doesn't answer oh well, you are moving away.

4. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds fairly simple; you found someone you are interested in, you clicked on multiple levels.... How do you keep in contact with her? Isn't that self explanatory, just let her know you really enjoyed (talking to her) and tell her you know she's a busy girl and you're a busy man but you would love to see her again sometime........ problem solved?

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

pics?

6. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

I'm really not just trying to get laid again, she really was 'different from the rest.' Who knows though, maybe I'm exorcising some Oedipal demons... she's got a lot of the same qualities as my mom (Olympian, working 2 jobs, great attitude, knows how to live life). I'm gonna call her this evening and see if a pit stop in LA during the drive up would be cool.

edit: just read your profile - we'd be perfect for each other if you were an athlete :o

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  7. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

yeah, this is kinda how I've been feeling... just leave an open invitation and see what happens :hs:

8. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

though maybe she could just be a stepping stone to Amanda Beard :o

9. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I doubt an olympic athlete has much time for love...so get in when you can.

10. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

there's always the chance that's why I'm into her :hs: :dunno:

11. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

If you desire something, go for it.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

hi woody :hay:

13. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

hello love :love:

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Def not my type, but if you're interested in her, do it up!

15. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

yeah, I've found I don't have very conventional taste, but whatever :dunno:

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:love:

so is this why your name is woody? :naughty: :mamoru:

17. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

or maybe the other way around? :dunno: :naughty:

18. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Don't call. She has no time for you. Not because you aren't great or anything, she's just a notimeforanyguyrightnowbecauseof2jobsandswimmingcareer kinda girl.

Nice pics of amanda beard though.

If you don't call and forget about her I guarantee she'll pop back into your life at some point. She may even get in touch with you.

Fight the urge to call man, fight it!

19. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Based on those pics I'd prefer her to Amanda Beard :eek3:

20. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

too late :o

though I mostly just wanted to whether or not there would be a chance to meet up this weekend on the move up... she's gonna be at a meet til tues though so whatever... she said I should visit in LA when possible and that she'd come up to SF whenever she could so that's good enough for me :big grin:

now to brace myself for the orgy that will be my going away party on thursday night :o :boink:

21. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

I'll still cheer for her if she ends up in the Olympics :)

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I figured something like this would happen, she's obviously more busy than a lot of people. But hey, you've got someone to visit in LA if you ever feel like going. Then again SF is sweet enough to never want to leave. What do you do that you can afford living there??

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  23. WoodHoot

WoodHoot OT Supporter

research manager at this place
    www.tiburonadvisors.com

24. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Orgy it up man.

25. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I'm in L.A. what's her number? I'll keep her warm for you.