GUN The UPS man was good to me... again v.2

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by xpinchx, Dec 31, 2007.

1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

New parts in for my 10/22. I just went with the "must-haves" for now for trigger internals. I have the trigger just where I want it now, and the only thing left to do is try to work out some of the pretravel and overtravel, but the cost/benefit makes it seem hardly worth it. I might do the JB weld trick on the sear, but that's for another day.

The official list is:
    VQ Target Hammer
    VQ Replacement spring for hammer strut and trigger plunger
    VQ Auto Bolt release
    Power Custom polyurethane bolt buffer
    Power Custom sharp edge extractor
    Eagle extended magazine release

The trigger is absolutely ridiculous. Supposedly factory ruger trigger pulls are around 8-9 lbs, and after the trigger modifications are usually 2-2.5 pounds, which sounds about right. There's still a little bit of play in the trigger but it takes absolutely no effort at all to squeeze the trigger. I haven't been having any extraction problems except with Federal bulk 550 ($10 at walmart), but hopefully the extractor should help out with cheap plinking when I'm not target shooting. The rest of the parts are just for convenience (extended release, auto bolt release) and should help me out when I'm trying to shoot with gloves on. 95% of all the parts are internal so I won't bother with a pic of the rifle, but here's all the parts. :dunno:

[​IMG]

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Like I said, not much to look at.

[​IMG]

3. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter