The uncool one...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Trickypants, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I'm sorry...but look, I'm a popular guy...I have tons of friends, there hasn't been a friday or saturday (or monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday or even Sunday) night where I don't have somebody I can call and hang out with. But going out, I'm never the 'cool' guy...there's always somebody else out with me who the girls want more. Even girls who are kind of flirting with me, I still tend to notice a bit more attraction to certain other guys around me. I don't know...maybe I'm just the guy they choose to start talking to to work their way into the rest of the group. But still.......it really sucks, cuz I have about four friends who I think get the lions share of attention from girls...and I'm just on the outside for some reason...:hs:

And I'm a cool mother fucker...:sad2:

2. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

grow some confidence mang! and while you at it grow some balls too!

3. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I have confidence.....and balls......

I do things that most other people go 'wow, I could never do that', because of self-conciousness....I can get up on stage and do standup in front of 100 people....but apparently doesn't equate to other locations for some reason...:hs:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

nothing we can really tell you over the internet that's gonna make any difference. all i can say is... don't hang out with your friends when you have a potential girl. when you meet that girl, spend time with her. not time with her and your friends. think of it as a pride (yes going back to your lion analogy), you're clearly not that alpha male with the best genes. your 5th outa the pack. obviously you're not gonna be chosen first pick.

it goes back to the whole, why do girls like bad boys and arrogant assholes over good clean guys? because it's a dominance issue. the dominant male will get the girl unless the girl is too self conscious to go after the dominant male and she herself settles on a lesser guy.

just my 2 cents

5. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

jakey, if you can type that out here, it will show up in the real world. people can sense your insecurity.
    be confident man! i have seen you, and i know your personality is A #1! if a chick talks to you and then doesn't think you are worth her time and moves on, well then guess what - next time she isn't worth YOUR time. when she comes up to you, you do the moving on. ;) it'll do wonders for her respect for you.