"the truth about women revealed" v.:hs:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

This was posted by Kendall Gill in another thread years ago but since bumping is frowned upon, I thought I'd repost it.

My thoughts at the bottom.

My thoughts - the more I learn about pickup and social dynamics, the more I don't trust people. Half of the women that have hit on me had bfs at the time. Half of the chicks I've messed around with had bfs at the time (which I may or may not have been aware of). In college, women used to tell me "damn, I wish my bf worked out as much as you" while feeling my chest or shoulders or abs or whatever. And that was in college when everyone works out. I can only imagine it gets worse as people get older. I've had at least two chicks physically pull me into their beds, begging me for sex, one of whom was married (Indian chick in college, now in movies/tv) and one of whom had a LTR. They were both hot but I said no cuz I had a gf at the time. Another chick I worked with who was 30 and married wanted my dick so bad but I was friends with her husband (he is a really cool guy) so I didn't do anything.

This is why I said, not even factoring in looks and intelligence, that less than 5% of the population is relationship quality. And sometimes I wonder if even that's an overestimation.

This shit gets me jaded. Loyalty is rare. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle by being monogamous as fuck because the chances of finding a chick who is the same way are super slim... much less a chick who feels the same way AND is hot AND is smart AND puts the toilet paper over instead of under, understands that credit cards aren't free money, etc.

:hs:

2. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

but when you do find that chick in that less than 5% bracket.........it is bliss.

It's not so rewarding if you don't have to fight through the heartaches, crawl through the dirt, and finally find that person that fits your bill and then some.

*only a romantic at times, but more than so, always a realist.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

unless you were wrong with your analysis and she actually isn't in the 5%... I was in that situation once (my psycho whore ex)

... or if there's no 5% at all :eek3:

4. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

true. but hopefully you will find out if she is or not sooner than later, before too much time and years have been invested in :noes:

I bet it is more like 3.67%

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That's why they make prenups. It's whore insurance :rofl:

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

the funny thing is all these chicks wanting to cheat with me was back when I was in college and I didn't even know the first thing about PUA, so I wasn't even trying :rofl: I thought the only thing that really mattered was looks so I just spent all my time trying to become as attractive as possible (so I would be justified in dating hot chicks).

7. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Falconer-- reading up on PU and dating stuff... is it making you any happier or is it now just a quest to find the most effective, succinct answers to the biggest "mystery" that men wonder about?

PUAs seriously are usually complete morons who read a lot and learn to rehash and parrot what other people say. There's just no academic rigor to this anecdotal "evidence".

In fact, there have been a few studies done where they have groups of men and women and scientists match each individual before they meet (based on what they presume to be physical compatibility).

They actually threw a group of PUAs in the mix to see the effectiveness of their attempts.

There were a few 'labs' for this-- speed dating, bar scene, and sort of a mix between the two.

The scientists were quite accurate predicting who would be attracted to whom, and, in fact, the PUAs did the worst and most women did NOT like them (in fact, they DISLIKED them)

They attributed the success of PUAs to the sheer volume of women they talk to-- not to strategies they used for attraction.

And I completely agree.

edit: no I don't have links

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol we would get along so well IRL :highfive:

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It's making me happier in that I am learning more stuff that I would consider to be factually correct and am able to better explain and understand social interactions that I see around me that before I would just like "wtf? that guy's a gigantic douche, why is he getting attention from chicks?"

So even though sometimes that sucks, like coming to the realization that most people cheat if given the chance, and making me less trusting, it's still better than living in a fantasy world.

In other words, I'd rather understand something and be unhappy than have an incorrect view of something and be happy.

In my nerdy scientific mind, knowing objective truth > * because at least then I can explain it and accurately predict outcomes, even if those outcomes suck.

It's like the scientists studying the universe who think that after the expansive energy from the big bang runs out, the universe will begin to collapse on itself until it ends in a "big crunch." They hope that's what happens because then their equations will be right and they will successfully understand the nature of existence. The down side is that if they are right, then they will eventually die when it happens, but at least they understand it.

O rly? I thought the PUAs always won on Elimidate and that one bar pickup show whose name escapes me at the moment... keys to the VIP?

edit - yeah it's Keys to the VIP. One of the PUAs promotional materials (I forget who) brag that their students consistently win on that show.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:h5:

And if I ever get better we would go to the gym together too :h5:

11. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

Sounds like the same stuff women write about "The truth about men" or "1000 ways to please your man" in all those magazines they read. Whatever the intention not completly representing the facts or reality.

I suppose it's natural that you have a hard time trusting other people when you yourself are being decieving.

To get trust you have to show trust I guess.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No, those articles in women's magazines are all the same and they're all retarded. I know cuz I've read some :rofl:

There was one I remember that said something like "learn how to turn your man on TONIGHT for super hot sex" and the tip was like "have an engaging conversation because the biggest sexual organ is your brain." :ugh: If they were legit, they would talk about how to deepthroat or how to have anal or something that guys actually care about.

Are you saying me specifically? I'm not deceiving about anything at all.

I used to believe that. I am starting to believe that once a woman knows you trust her, she will take advantage of you because she can.

...not saying that some men don't do the same thing.

13. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

Well if you are a man then maybe it does sound dumb to you. But to women maybe it makes more sense. Even if it is just an illusion of some understanding. In the same way that I'm reading this and it sounds kind of dumb.. Like how he has alot of points twisted to excuse his behaviour.

Like at some part he's saying that women are more likely to cheat. I don't know any statistics but logicaly I would think not. Because maybe not so much now but in the past hundred years a woman needed a man to support her and switching sides is about the worst thing you can do to when you needed to feel safe. And I think women still have that need to be safe somewhat.

I ment whoever wrote that or anyone that shares his views.

I think it's just people without a good sense of value who are not taught about greed that will tests their limits. Like it's more of a characteristic trait then a gender trait

edit:
    But yeah trust has to be earned also

14. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

One PUA won elimidate and he didn't even use traditional "PUA" techniques. In fact, he used normal charming guy stuff.

Keys to the VIP is just sheer entertainment. A handful of PUAs were on it, and were all OK-- some lackluster and some quite good. Certainly good, but fuck if that's anybody's full-time job they BETTER be good at it!

I personally do not care how well an instructor does-- I care how well his students do. And SO many methods have REALLY bad students.

I mean like... really bad!

15. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Well falconer, I learned nothing new from the original article.

However, I did learn that it's not such a swell idea to mix honey bbq wings with popcorn chicken (both from KFC) because I'm bloated as fuck now.

16. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

i think cosmo is interesting as fawk to read.

all my girl friends are always like wtf when im bored at their place and pick up their cosmos :rofl:

but yes, most of it is the same shit in different wording

blackice: word on the pua stuff, i've long since turned away from they shit.

although they do have a valuable lesson: women werent meant to be put on a pedestal, and be confident :hsugh:

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Here's my thoughts on who cheats more.

I think more men would cheat if they could, but they can't, because they suck with women.

Of everyone who is cheating, I would guess that it's a larger number of women than men. It's probably a smaller group of men cheating with a larger group of women, because most men could not pull of a cheat even if they wanted to.

Most women could, however, they just have to believe that "it just happened."

18. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

I don't know. Isn't it married men women usually go for? :x:

19. Dargone

Dargone Noob

Interesting article. I find it to be a bit style over substance and I know there is a subculture of men who really eat this shit up and maybe it does work for them?

However, there is more than one way to skin a cat. I'm the "nice guy" and I have had great success with women over the years. My current girlfriend is a head turner and I've dated some very attractive women in the past. I'm a good looking kid, but I'm certainly not Brad Pitt. There is one big difference with me though, at least according to a few women that I've dated/been friends with. I'm a nice guy with a spine. If I don't hear music than I don't dance-that's just the way it is.

I think people, not just women, cheat/look for something else when there is a void not being filled. How many women do you hear say-"he was so nice in the beginning"? In my experience; a ton.

If you treat a woman well and make her happy then in my experience she will be loyal as hell. Of course there is always going to be douchebags of both sexes who, for whatever reason, can't be faithful (and yes I've been on the receiving end of one, who still contacts me to this day with regret over the way she acted). As always, YMMV...

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

the truth about women is that they tiny.

21. JohnJohnJohnson

the truth about women is that like men they enter monogamous relationships out of habit and SURPRISE escape on the side when good opportunities arise.

it's cuz of how we're supposed to date people and the unspoken relationship guidelines of our culture

date until you have achieved stability.

of course stability is not the same thing as love. so it's all just royally fucked. that's why i am not a normal person. the status quo is good for choosing junk food and finding a good thriller to read on the airplane and bad for relationship models.

22. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

When reading shit like this I sometimes wonder why guys who take this long to write shit don't just copy/paste a link from someone who wrote it before him. Because Jesus Christ every douchefuck is saying the same thing these days and it's backed by like OH LORD THE DOZEN OR SO GIRLS YOU SLEPT WITH AFTER APPROACHING 1,000.

I also chuckled when he wrote "pretending I'm shy or insecure about something"... bro, this dude flat out is a KJ, or at least he writes like one. And is no doubt one insecure fuck. No pretending necessary.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

this thread reminds me, my friend just slept with a PUA who was a real asshole. :(

guy picked her up on the street, she was very into him, but he didn't reveal his career choice until after sex. then vanished.

24. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

The person who wrote that article sounds like a fucking tool. "I have slept with over 200 women in my life. I am sleeping with 5 different women right now."

Why the hell would someone past college age take pride in sleeping with 5 people or more at once?

25. JohnJohnJohnson

So I think the idea would be that a guy who sleeps with 5 hot girls at once is doing 5 times more than most of his brethren. Something like that :dunno:

Or maybe he's doing more than 5x better than most of his brethren... lots of hogs out there. I don't know.

Same reason a guy would brag about his 5 cars or his 5 million dollars.