SRS The time came...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by vitamin dew, Jun 9, 2006.

1. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

Sorry for the length:hsd:

So heres another thread by me, for those of you who read the last one, you know whats up. For those of you who didnt, not a big deal. Anyway my near 6 month relationship im sure has ended. It started when we went to see some local bands, she was already at the venue with some friends, I showed up later with a friend. From the moment I got there she didnt exactly seem thrilled to see me, and payed more attention to her friends. Now in most relationships this wouldnt be a problem, shes allowed to have friends, but in my case its a matter of me never being one of her top priorities. I dont expect to be #1, but atleast near the top ya know? Well thats not the case. So, the show starts and we go inside, she doesnt stand near me and I didnt want to be the one to initiate since I already felt somewhat unwanted. I ended up leaving and saying I didnt feel good, we kissed and said by. I get a text later that night, and once again was hit with the "we need to talk" again my heart sank. So I called her later that night when she got home, and things didnt go so well. First of all, im not the type to argue, im not good at it and I dont like it, so as im trying to work things out it just isnt happening things are said and im unsure how to respond. She finally says "you know what, I cant do this anymore, goodnight" and hangs up. Now, shes leaving on Sunday to go to sarasota until the 22nd, and for now im really unsure about where our relationship stands but it doesnt look good. I called her back and left her two messages trying to reason with her but ultimately to have her call me back when she feels shes ready.

The end result, im left with this feeling in my stomach constantly, as if im about to throw up. As someone mentioned in another thread, its the uncertainty that hurts.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its clear that you really have a poor insight in what went around in your gf's mind, the moments she wanted your attention you dropped her like a brick. You 'lacked' things and didn't invested on a continues basis into the relationship which made her feel 'fed up' with you. There was a lot of dissatisfaction in the way she acted and talked. Personally i think you have 'potential' but you fail to understand that if you don't keep your hands on the steering wheel all the time whilst driving the relationship car will crash into a tree.

3. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Don't try to reason with her. Emotions like that can rarely be reasoned with. If she doesn't feel it for you there is no logic that you can use to get her to change her mind. Realize what is happening, and tell her that you agree that things dont seem to working out and leave her be. She will respect you for it and one day may find you attractive again. Chalk it up to experience and keep your dignity.

If you keep trying to pursue her when she is giving you these signals it tells her you are weak and desperate, which is simply not attractive. You are weakening your position.

4. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

It's over, and i've accepted it. It was enjoyable for the most part and I won't forget that. Thanks everyone:hs: