TAT The tattoo I want so bad, can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forcedsquint, Sep 12, 2006.

1. forcedsquint

forcedsquint New Member

Hi, I know I only have one post on OT, but bear with me I’m new and want to contribute as much or more than I take away from here.

I want a very special tattoo on my back and would like some help from someone who is graphically inclined because I’m not. I have two children, a little girl whose 5 named Bryn and a little boy named Bodhi (from the movie Point Break) who is 3. I would like two B’s on my back. The B’s would be back-to-back (the straight part of the B’s against each other, or the B on the right would be reversed). One “B” would be pink (for a girl) and the other “B” would be blue (for a boy). The pink and blue would blend into each other. In front of, and through the B’s would be a Bonsai tree.

The B’s represent their names, the colors represent their sexes, and the Bonsai represents their life, small but strong and everlasting, carefully cared for, like my love for them. I want it on my back because I want that to represent that I will “carry” or “support” them forever, no matter what. If anyone with Photoshop skills can help me out I would be willing to pay for it, this is a lifetime investment and a testament to my love for them. I wish I could say the same about their mother, but that’s another story in another forum. J

Thanks.

Doug

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Go to your local shop and get the artist who is going to tattoo you to draw it up for you.

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member